World Championship 10000 Discussion thread

• Replies 10.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

WC 10000 Chatroom Division 1 Internazionale - Tecalee Real Madrid - Tombstone Barcelona - Mike H Milan - Manchester United - slbquista Villarreal - A-J Chelsea - Studge Werder Bremen - Fadi7

Re: World Championship 10000 Discussion thread

Re: World Championship 10000 Discussion thread Haha i cannot believe it, we did it. PSG managed to stay up, how did we manage to do that, i will never know. Took the club over whilst on only 15 poin

I left Boca as I just couldn't get used to the squad. I tried every tactic but the team just wouldn't gel to suit it. I know I could've bought some players but I had a low budget. Good luck to the current manager.

If that's your excuse then you gave up too easily. You were only there for 17 days and during that period you managed 4 matches. It takes longer than that to build a squad and if you were experimenting with tactics then 4 matches isn't going to give you much information especially if you were chopping and changing. With a little dedication you could have built a strong team there. If you wanted inspiration as to what can be achieved with a small budget then you need look no further than Rapid Vienna and they were in a far worse situation than you were at Boca.

I think what you probably meant was you couldn't handle the competitive nature of WC10000 ;)

Well that's fair enough, sad to see you go.

Best of luck to the new guy at Boca :)

Not looking good for Villa, got trounced 3-1 away to Udinese.

The offer for Nikola DRINCIC of Spartak Moskva from Aston Villa has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.
The offer for Kevin NOLAN of Newcastle United from Aston Villa has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.
The offer for Abdelhamid EL KAOUTARI of Montpellier HSC from Aston Villa has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.
The offer for Damien MARCQ of SM Caen from Aston Villa has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.
The offer for Jordon MUTCH of Birmingham City from Aston Villa has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.