Sign in to follow this  
Arfon

World Championship 10000 Discussion thread

Re: World Championship 10000 Discussion thread

Starting to get annoyed with two/three managers in this set-up as I'm placing a bid and it gets ignored or a ridiculous counter offer. I'm going to go out and name the players I've bidded for that are being ignored/ridiculous counters despite the managers being active/online.

Bobby Zamora - Fulham, manager has posted a few times since I've bidded and has been online.

Udinese - I've bidded on Handandovic but he never responded despuite being online so I just withdrew and bidded on Denis, and regarding Denis he hasn't been online since I lodged my bid but I don't expect a reply.

Any-one selling any 87+ guys for cash?

EDIT - The ridiculous counter offers - RSC Anderlecht, I bid £7.0M on Kouyate who is listed for £8.0M, outbidding the the external bids but first get counter £9.0M, so I counter back £7.0M and he counters me back £8.8M, come on, get serious!

A tactical switch on the 60 minute mark proves the difference as a 83rd minute strike from Milan Baros is enough for Gala to nick the points on the big division 4 clash at Anderlecht's Constant Vanden Stock Stadium. The win is enough for the second hand Mercs to claim top spot in division 4, with next up a run out for the reserves ( and hopefully an early exit) in the cup game at Olympiacos..:)

My prediction was spot on I see;)

Oh yeah' date=' sorry, hadn't made the connection straight away. More than spot on, you even predicted the 'key man'! :eek::)

No match report:(

Alas no. So many teams, so little time...:o

Liverpool win 2-1 at home to Zenit, blowing our hopes of drawing all of our league games. ;)

Fernando Torres injured and out for 10 weeks though! Which takes the gloss of our moving into the top 10 in Div 1.

Amazing job with the Div 1 predictions Tecalee.

Tecalee is a genuis[/b]. got the match result for me right.

1-0

Thank you:D

Oh yeah' date=' sorry, hadn't made the connection straight away. More than spot on, you even predicted the 'key man'![/quote']

Not bad for my first predictions;)

Guest Villa888

Even with 5 defenders I conceded twice... My defense has been utterly horrible. :o

All I can say is thank god I have Park on my team. Another Brace for him.

Also, whoever the Benefica manager is, thanks for Kardec on loan. Scored the 2nd goal, got MoM for the game.

I left Boca as I just couldn't get used to the squad. I tried every tactic but the team just wouldn't gel to suit it. I know I could've bought some players but I had a low budget. Good luck to the current manager.

Thanks 1-1 draw so happy with that;)