World Championship 10000 Discussion thread

• Replies 10.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

WC 10000 Chatroom Division 1 Internazionale - Tecalee Real Madrid - Tombstone Barcelona - Mike H Milan - Manchester United - slbquista Villarreal - A-J Chelsea - Studge Werder Bremen - Fadi7

Re: World Championship 10000 Discussion thread

Re: World Championship 10000 Discussion thread Haha i cannot believe it, we did it. PSG managed to stay up, how did we manage to do that, i will never know. Took the club over whilst on only 15 poin

Guest Villa888

Re: World Championship 10000 - Anyone interested?

So whats it like in the States?

It's alright. Jobs are hard to find though. Really have nothing to pass the time other than this and college until I get one. They're going to start laying more people off so it's going to be even harder. So, it's like a hell hole.

It's alright. Jobs are hard to find though. Really have nothing to pass the time other than this and college until I get one. They're going to start laying more people off so it's going to be even harder. So' date=' it's like a hell hole.[/quote']

Guess what. Same here in Britain.

Hows the football, sorry soccer.

Don't you find it annoying or do you call it soccer?

Guest Villa888

Guess what. Same here in Britain.

Hows the football' date=' sorry soccer.

Don't you find it annoying or do you call it soccer?[/quote']

I call it both, depending on who I'm talking/typing too. I usually call it football though.

How do you know this' date=' i thought SM didnt say what times New Championships are created
:confused:[/center']

People on earlier, said That they make one WC after every ODD number 1am 3am 5am 7am etc. and 12 mins past the hour, then the original time eg 1am 3am 5am 7am, 2hours and 12mins after the championship is open.

Thanken you

Guest Villa888

Great. lol. Who's the best team over the pond' date=' as they say?[/quote']

At the moment it's between Columbus Crew and New York Red Bulls, though they've gone on a spending spree. It's a good thing too because I'm a New York Red Bull fan and couldn't take how bad they were last season. :D