World Championship 10000 Discussion thread

• Replies 10.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

WC 10000 Chatroom Division 1 Internazionale - Tecalee Real Madrid - Tombstone Barcelona - Mike H Milan - Manchester United - slbquista Villarreal - A-J Chelsea - Studge Werder Bremen - Fadi7

Re: World Championship 10000 Discussion thread

Re: World Championship 10000 Discussion thread Haha i cannot believe it, we did it. PSG managed to stay up, how did we manage to do that, i will never know. Took the club over whilst on only 15 poin

Well some of my predictions were pretty good, and some were really bad :eek:

But pleased to say i got my own result spot on :)

Rapid make it 4 wins in a row with a 3-2 win over Flamengo. Paulo Barreto with a brace to make it 5 goals in his last 2 games, and James MCcarthy grabbed the other goal. Will miss Davide Astori for the next 3 league matches thanks to a 22nd minute red card for headbutting :rolleyes:

Up to the dizzying heights of 2nd place now!

Also Fenerbahce 5 - 5 West Ham :eek: I almost saw that one coming but not quite...

With both teams emphasis on attack rather than defense we could have a real goal fest on our hands.

Prediction: Fenerbahçe 3 - 4 West Ham

Edit: Got another nice riser in, Enrique Perez 75-83, bought for 350k now worth 4M :D

Well some of my predictions were pretty good' date=' and some were really bad :eek:

But pleased to say i got my own result spot on :)

Rapid make it 4 wins in a row with a 3-2 win over Flamengo. Paulo Barreto with a brace to make it 5 goals in his last 2 games, and James MCcarthy grabbed the other goal. Will miss Davide Astori for the next 3 league matches thanks to a 22nd minute red card for headbutting :rolleyes:

Up to the dizzying heights of 2nd place now!

Also Fenerbahce 5 - 5 West Ham :eek: I almost saw that one coming but not quite...

Another fine win for your team. I am really liking Rapid.:)

Barreto is a star player.

Now you say the Milan saga has been sorted.... the guy is a complete idiot.

1. He bids £22million for Mexes. I counter he rejects.

2. I P.M to inform him, that I do not do cash only for my top players. As it's like spitting in my face (was using sarcasm with the later part)

3. He responds by showing Mexes' C.V and then his offer, showing that he expects me to accept his offer as it's over the C.V

4. I re-itterate my point that for me to sell my top players I need some quality in return. He then claims me to be childish for sending a P.M about how I do my deals.

I don't know if it's the translator he uses, but to me he's an idiot.

Another fine win for your team. I am really liking Rapid.:)

Barreto is a star player.

Thanks :) I need to start doing the match reports for my thread, possibly tonight if i get some time.

I only really ever pay attention to the results in my own division, but your Inter is one of the others i always want to go and check out.

Btw your predictions for division 1 were amazing :eek:

2. I P.M to inform him' date=' that I do not do cash only for my top players. As it's like spitting in my face (was using sarcasm with the later part)

3. He responds by showing Mexes' C.V and then his offer, showing that he expects me to accept his offer as it's over the C.V

4. I re-itterate my point that for me to sell my top players I need some quality in return. He then claims me to be childish for sending a P.M about how I do my deals.

I don't know if it's the translator he uses, but to me he's an idiot.[/quote']

LOL

in addition to child ... are also a complainer

lol

Mexes: 15M

Milan made a bid of £ 22,000,000 to Rome by the player Philippe Mexes

Rome made a counter proposal to swap Milan for Luca Antonini and Ignazio ABATE by Philippe Mexes

I can not do without the second. immediately rejected.

my offer of 22M is good.

your counter-offer as well, but the deal did not happen. what's the problem? no. various businesses are not the result, but it is the first time because of this insulting message I get ... no comment ;)

LOL

in addition to child ... are also a complainer

lol

Mexes: 15M

Milan made a bid of £ 22' date='000,000 to Rome by the player Philippe Mexes

Rome made a counter proposal to swap Milan for Luca Antonini and Ignazio ABATE by Philippe Mexes

I can not do without the second. immediately rejected.

my offer of 22M is good.

your counter-offer as well, but the deal did not happen. what's the problem? no. various businesses are not the result, but it is the first time because of this insulting message I get ... no comment ;)[/quote']

yeah think I'm gonna go with a cross between the translator and an idiot.

2. I P.M to inform him' date=' that I do not do cash only for my top players. As it's like spitting in my face (was using sarcasm with the later part)

I don't know if it's the translator he uses, but to me he's an idiot.[/quote']

He is trying to get one over on me as well.

We agreed a two part deal of:

Ronaldinho +(13m)for Eto'o

then,

Pandev +(9m)for Robinho

The first part deal is done with me signing Ronaldinho, but now he has received an offer from A. Madrid for Robinho and says he wants to think about it.:eek:

I am not impressed but I do not want to report him as it will mean he will lose his job. I have been talking to him all morning and still I do not have my second part of the deal.

He has now said that he wil only accept Cambiasso for Robinho:eek::eek::eek:

I have now told him if my offer of Pandev plus 9m fro Robinho is not accepted then I will be forced to report him.

I hate it when you make a two part deal then they change there mind.:mad:

then' date='

Pandev +(9m)for Robinho

The first part deal is done with me signing Ronaldinho, but now he has received an offer from A. Madrid for Robinho and says he wants to think about it.:eek:

I am not impressed but I do not want to report him as it will mean he will lose his job. I have been talking to him all morning and still I do not have my second part of the deal.

I have now told him if my offer of Pandev plus 9m fro Robinho is not accepted then I will be forced to report him.

I hate it when you make a two part deal then they change there mind.:mad:[/quote']

I'd give you a knighthood for being able to talk to him all morning.

He expects deals to be accepted ONLY on his terms. After all I told him I don't do straight cash for top players. Yet he still feels I SHOULD accept £22million for Mexes.

I'd give you a knighthood for being able to talk to him all morning.

He expects deals to be accepted ONLY on his terms. After all I told him I don't do straight cash for top players. Yet he still feels I SHOULD accept £22million for Mexes.

sounds a complete tube, not sure i'll even bother asking him about a deal for one of his players, might just wait or hes sacked

then' date='

Pandev +(9m)for Robinho

I hate it when you make a two part deal then they change there mind.:mad:[/quote']

If he agreed to do the deal he has to go through with it, report him to SM if he doesn't.

I warned that Robinho could go to another club.

and she did not cancel the first deal.

:)

So??In a two part deal ,if the first deal gets accepted/completed,the second deal also has to be completed....You shouldn't have agreed to the 2 deals in the first place if you didn't want to complete em....

19 Roma 5 -9 1 :rolleyes:

yes because that is not too childish.

:rolleyes:

It has now been reported to SM.

If you make a two part deal that fulfil it.

Ronaldinho will be leaving Inter after only one day:mad:

And I'm gutted for you man. Patience and I'm sure someone will take over and do a few deals with you. You are offering top players as well.

So??In a two part deal ' date='if the first deal gets accepted/completed,the second deal also has to be completed....You shouldn't have agreed to the 2 deals in the first place if you didn't want to complete em....[/quote']

she agreed.

if robinho went to another club.

Pato were negotiating, but do not know why you're armed good .. pato and neither want to negotiate now while you still have no answer for Robinho at another club ...

she agreed.

if robinho went to another club.

Pato were negotiating' date=' but do not know why you're armed good .. pato and neither want to negotiate now while you still have no answer for Robinho at another club ...[/quote']

Lets leave this matter to SM now its just gonna clog up the thread, especially with the pretty poor translation.