World Championship 10000 Discussion thread

• Replies 10.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

WC 10000 Chatroom Division 1 Internazionale - Tecalee Real Madrid - Tombstone Barcelona - Mike H Milan - Manchester United - slbquista Villarreal - A-J Chelsea - Studge Werder Bremen - Fadi7

Re: World Championship 10000 Discussion thread

Re: World Championship 10000 Discussion thread Haha i cannot believe it, we did it. PSG managed to stay up, how did we manage to do that, i will never know. Took the club over whilst on only 15 poin

For everyone in this setup, i have created a new thread here and would appreciate it if everyone could have a look at it, and should you be interested in taking part then reply to that thread so i can see the interest.

This is in the early stages so suggestions or comments and questions are extremely welcome, but please either post them on here or send me a message.

Depending on how quickly and how much level of interest their is in this then the first fixtures could be posted up as early as tonight, failing that then the first fixtures will likely go up after Wednesdays matches for turn 7.

Also this is not run in conjunction with the other predictions thread we have nor is it to detract from the excellent work in there, this is purely something that everyone can take part in and hopefully a little bit of fun :)

Guest Villa888

For everyone in this setup' date=' i have created a new thread here and would appreciate it if everyone could have a look at it, and should you be interested in taking part then reply to that thread so i can see the interest.

This is in the early stages so suggestions or comments and questions are extremely welcome, but please either post them on here or send me a message.

Depending on how quickly and how much level of interest their is in this then the first fixtures could be posted up as early as tonight, failing that then the first fixtures will likely go up after Wednesdays matches for turn 7.

Also this is not run in conjunction with the other predictions thread we have nor is it to detract from the excellent work in there, this is purely something that everyone can take part in and hopefully a little bit of fun :)

I'm all for it mate, sounds like a great idea.

Guest Villa888

Lost 4-1 to City in a friendly I totally forgot about. :P

Guess possession won him the game seeing that I had far more shots then him and twice as many on target. :P

Guest Villa888

yes i completely forgot :D:D

dominate performance 4 shots on target 4 goals makes a change clincal finishing!!:D:D

Not as bad as when I had 14 shots on target to 1 and lost 1-0 but possession really counts more. :rolleyes:

Liverpool 2-1 Zenit.

Didn't really expect more, but that didn't stop me hoping. Well done Liverpool. :)

Bad luck about Torres and his broken arm! I am not too pleased at my second best player Anyukov out for 5 weeks either...

And also for an impressive Palermo who beat me 2-1 in the friendly.

I think I must sort out more goals to be scored by my team as I had more posetion in both matches, if only just, so I must be able to convert that to goals. :)

Guest Villa888

ive just looked at your squad and it was your reserves :o

so im no longer pleased with the result :P

possession is important but i think goals counts more :P:p

Yeah, it was, though it was the team that beat AZ so be happy. :P

Have decided to get this started so the first set of fixtures are up here. For those who have already posted on this thread can you just edit your posts with your predictions, and for those who havent yet then you can just reply with your predictions.

I am hoping there will be a decent number of forumers willing to participate in this as there considering the amount of active forumers here. If anyone is unsure about whether they want to do this i would ask that you at least give it a try, it could take you as little as 10 seconds to post your scores. I will be very very disappointed in those that dont ;)

Have decided to get this started so the first set of fixtures are up here. For those who have already posted on this thread can you just edit your posts with your predictions' date=' and for those who havent yet then you can just reply with your predictions.

I am hoping there will be a decent number of forumers willing to participate in this as there considering the amount of active forumers here. If anyone is unsure about whether they want to do this i would ask that you at least give it a try, it could take you as little as 10 seconds to post your scores. I will be very very disappointed in those that dont ;)[/quote']

Great idea Kazzer and I'll definitely take part:).

Have decided to get this started so the first set of fixtures are up here. For those who have already posted on this thread can you just edit your posts with your predictions' date=' and for those who havent yet then you can just reply with your predictions.

I am hoping there will be a decent number of forumers willing to participate in this as there considering the amount of active forumers here. If anyone is unsure about whether they want to do this i would ask that you at least give it a try, it could take you as little as 10 seconds to post your scores. I will be very very disappointed in those that dont ;)[/quote']

Will you be the one updating the table? or we doing our own points??

Will you be the one updating the table? or we doing our own points??

Yea i will be doing the scores' date=' however i would advise you to double check to make sure i have given you the correct amount. I will post up the results on the thread so it is easier to check. Also i'll need to get someone to check my points as well :P

Also if there is any mistakes i will need to be advised before your posts get edited with the next set of fixtures (obvious i know but should still say it anyways!)

Great idea Kazzer and I'll definitely take part:).

Guest Villa888

Get to sit out the first round of the Cup. ;)B)

By the way, we still need people for predictions. Division 2 and 3 need a Saturday person and we need the cup games filled. Wanna do them, just ask.