World Championship 10000 Discussion thread

• Replies 10.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

WC 10000 Chatroom Division 1 Internazionale - Tecalee Real Madrid - Tombstone Barcelona - Mike H Milan - Manchester United - slbquista Villarreal - A-J Chelsea - Studge Werder Bremen - Fadi7

Re: World Championship 10000 Discussion thread

Re: World Championship 10000 Discussion thread Haha i cannot believe it, we did it. PSG managed to stay up, how did we manage to do that, i will never know. Took the club over whilst on only 15 poin

Javier Zanetti 37 Def/DM 94

He is the last Non-Brazilian in my team, and so that is does not get picked on for being Argentinian he is able to leave. I am not looking for cash bids, I would like a Brazilian player.

I know Zanetti is an elder player than most but he still played every game in Seria A last season bar 1 and won the amazing treble with Inter, this season he still remains a first team player. He is a top quality player that can play anywhere in defence and also defensive midfield.

I would like a 89+ Brazilian, preferable midfielder but will look at other players. If the right sort of player is not found then I am afraid Zanetti will be forced to stay.

javier-zanetti-inter-milan.jpg

Guest Villa888

Not sure how to approch tonights cup game! away to Fiorentina isnt going to be easy' date=' and wanting to keep my good from going in the league i may have to rest the big guns to avoid injuries.. then again i dont fancy getting spanked, tricky tricky :confused:[/quote']

Defensive formation. ;)

Guest Villa888

Not sure my fans would approve of that! being a brazilian team im under intense pressure to play attractive flowing football constantly :P

You're playing in Italy, how many of your fans do you think will actually be there? :P

Who cares about the ones at home? ;)

Not sure my fans would approve of that! being a brazilian team im under intense pressure to play attractive flowing football constantly :P

Well said.

You have the best bid in for Zanetti. :)

I want to wait until tonight as the other manager has not got back to me yet. But he will defiantly be leaving tonight.

You're playing in Italy' date=' how many of your fans do you think will actually be there? :P

Who cares about the ones at home? ;)[/quote']

Well considering 80,000 strong of them show up to every home match not sure i should run the risk of annoying them just incase :P the players wages wont pay for themselves ;)

Well said.

You have the best bid in for Zanetti. :)

I want to wait until tonight as the other manager has not got back to me yet. But he will defiantly be leaving tonight.

Cheers mate :) and yeh thats perfectly understandable, cant rush into these things without all the offers on the table!

So sorry to interrupt, but my gameworld needs more forum active managers in it. Currently we have around 8 forum managers but the world still has 50 ish more places. Clubs are virtually untouched and money is still valuable. We want to make the game world more competitive so we're going around to see if anyone is interested. Clubs such as Ajax are avilable and untouched so join now. It's in a world championship format

If interested, pop me a pm telling which club you have applied for and i'll accept your application.

Id is

Thanks

Guest Villa888

So sorry to interrupt' date=' but my gameworld needs more forum active managers in it. Currently we have around 8 forum managers but the world still has 50 ish more places. Clubs are virtually untouched and money is still valuable. We want to make the game world more competitive so we're going around to see if anyone is interested. Clubs such as Ajax are avilable and untouched so join now. It's in a world championship format

If interested, pop me a pm telling which club you have applied for and i'll accept your application.

Id is

Thanks[/quote']

Nothing like ruining a thread of "intelligent" posts. :P:rolleyes:

So sorry to interrupt' date=' but my gameworld needs more forum active managers in it. Currently we have around 8 forum managers but the world still has 50 ish more places. Clubs are virtually untouched and money is still valuable. We want to make the game world more competitive so we're going around to see if anyone is interested. Clubs such as Ajax are avilable and untouched so join now. It's in a world championship format

Id is

SPAM

Thanks[/quote']

I really wish mods would do their job and stamp down on this. It's blatant spam and it's blewdy annoying.

If you want new members start a thread dedicated to your gameworld if you haven't done so already and promote it in your sig. Spamming the threads of other gameworlds is not the way to generate interest.

-----------------------

Manchester United have a bye in the World Championship Cup 1st round so no game for us tonight. Looking forward to seeing who we get drawn against in round 2.

Aston Villa are playing mainly youth tonight against Club America.

Guzan (85)

Lichaj (75) --- Clacrk (75) © --- Lowry (80) --- Baker (72)

Herd (73) --- Bannan (78)

Albrighton (75) -------------------- Jarvis (86)

Doyle (87) --- Delfouneso (80)

That's Club America in the next round then. ;)

Well well well didnt expect that!

Fiorentina 1 - 4 Sao Paulo

Brilliant result against a strong fiorentina line up with the likes of henry, trezeguet and frey playing.

More so the fact because none of the players in my line up started in my last league match!!. My avarage rating for this being only 85 :P

Things are looking bright for me this season :D

Sheesh' date=' I go from getting a bye in the first round to taking on United the 2nd. At least I'm at home so I MIGHT have a chance. Key word is might. B):P[/quote']

You've got every chance mate. Looking forward to it, should be a good game :) Our second XI will be playing which will even the game up somewhat rating wise. Depending on injuries between now and then you'll likely come up against this team:

Van Der Saar (94)

Corchia (87) - Botia (87) - Evans (89) - O'Shea (89)

Rodwell (87)

Annan (87) - Anderson (90)

Obertan (86) - Berbatov (93) - Park (90)