World Championship 10000 Discussion thread

• Replies 10.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

WC 10000 Chatroom Division 1 Internazionale - Tecalee Real Madrid - Tombstone Barcelona - Mike H Milan - Manchester United - slbquista Villarreal - A-J Chelsea - Studge Werder Bremen - Fadi7

Re: World Championship 10000 Discussion thread

Re: World Championship 10000 Discussion thread Haha i cannot believe it, we did it. PSG managed to stay up, how did we manage to do that, i will never know. Took the club over whilst on only 15 poin

Guest Villa888

Beat Valencia 2-1 away, could have been much worse for them in all honesty. 2 points above Milan and 5 points above Valencia in 3rd. If I can beat Sevilla away and Milan even just draw Valencia I'm through.

Lost my first game :(

It had to be a Assistant manager as well:p

Lost 2 - 1 away to Zenit. In fairness it was a very even game.

me and you next buddy im on hoilday so jose mourinho my Assistant will take charge :P

our group is so exciting 3 evenly matched teams battling out with 2 points in between us it is gunna be tight i dont mind coming second cuz that will be an achievement :):)

Standard Liege exit the World Champ Cup at the first hurdle' date=' losing on pens after a 2-2 draw with Boca. The majority of my players were reserves so not too surprised.

The previous manager made some questionable transfers, which may take a while to rectify.[/quote']

:rolleyes: surprising transfers,your right there mate!!!

I havent played any of them and as soon as there TB are over there out!:D

Dont have much cash so just doing a bit of wheeling and dealing, got a few players in today and some tomorrow, so will sit with that squad and ad a few here and there, im here for the long term, as sees like a good WC to be in and it seems very active:cool:

Guest Villa888

Not his fault fella......You need to be quicker next time;)

Can't just expect to get a team in a busy gameworld like this:)

Was just about to say that. :)