World Championship 10000 Discussion thread

• Replies 10.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

WC 10000 Chatroom Division 1 Internazionale - Tecalee Real Madrid - Tombstone Barcelona - Mike H Milan - Manchester United - slbquista Villarreal - A-J Chelsea - Studge Werder Bremen - Fadi7

Re: World Championship 10000 Discussion thread

Re: World Championship 10000 Discussion thread Haha i cannot believe it, we did it. PSG managed to stay up, how did we manage to do that, i will never know. Took the club over whilst on only 15 poin

amazing win over Inter 2-1. And my not being a gold manager as well. :D

its gunna be tight our group me , you and tecalee's. YOu in 3rd and him at the top plus if i manage to win then all you have to do is beat werder who have been thrashed there last 2 games so i can see them out of the picture :P

If you would have read the forum ' date=' I was set to take control of this team[/quote']

Just want to comment on this, it's against the SM Code of conduct for a manager rejecting a job offer to dictate who picks up the team. It is just as well you didn't get them, you would likely have been removed as the manager once a load of people complained.

Real Madrid 1 - 0 VfL Wolfsburg. Higuain got man of the match' date=' even though he didn't play! (seriously! check out the SM match report!). :confused:[/quote']

That's mucked up, ya got 2 red cards anoll. Higuain on the bench, got a man of the match and a 9 whilst Khedira on the bench too, got a yellow :confused:

Real Madrid 1 - 0 VfL Wolfsburg. Higuain got man of the match' date=' even though he didn't play! (seriously! check out the SM match report!). :confused:[/quote']

I Think it might be a bug because balotelli scored even tho he wasnt playing or maybe SM think we NEED 12 players to win :P

this happened to anyone else tonite? :confused:

He came on at half time, so did Khedira.;)

Check out the 'Match Stats'. You will see numbers 15 and 16 come on at 45mins.

I Think it might be a bug because balotelli scored even tho he wasnt playing or maybe SM think we NEED 12 players to win :P

this happened to anyone else tonite? :confused:

Again it says Balotelli came on after half time and played right wing.;)

Match report is up:

http://forum.soccermanager.com/showthread.php?t=72885

He came on at half time' date=' so did Khedira.;)

Check out the 'Match Stats'. You will see numbers 15 and 16 come on at 45mins.[/quote']

Come on Jooles......Get a grip fella.........Maybe you need some time off?

I could arrange for you to stay in the "Happy" place again.........Once thats over we could look at maybe letting you out for a few hours a day?

Anyway let me know fella?

P.S Yes....Strachan has gone.......Don't fear it Son:D

Come on Jooles......Get a grip fella.........Maybe you need some time off?

I could arrange for you to stay in the "Happy" place again.........Once thats over we could look at maybe letting you out for a few hours a day?

Anyway let me know fella?

P.S Yes....Strachan has gone.......Don't fear it Son:D

You can keep your 'happy place' to yourself thank you very much!

I'll let you off with your cheek' date=' just for breaking the joyous news to me about Strachan! :D:D:D Been so busy didn't even know!

I've been calling for that though for some time, paves the way nicely for Mowbray:

[url']http://forum.soccermanager.com/showpost.php?p=1170557&postcount=3690[/url]

Just out of interest can you post a link to where in SM that it says this? I've been trying to find one in the past but couldn't. Thanks.

I have been wondering about this' date=' i had always been under the impression that you were not allowed to give out jobs that you had on offer. However i have never been able to find anything on SM which states that, and i have read through the Job Offers help section and it does not mention it. So theoretically if SM dont state this anywhere then they can not punish you for doing so.

The only place i have ever seen it mentioned that you cant do so is on the first post of the available teams thread:[/font']

;714925']DO NOT Post Clubs You Have On Offer' date=' As Dictating Where A Club Goes Is Now Being Punished By SM. ;)[/quote']

So perhaps best to ask Romano where he got this information from (maybe he made it up as he wanted to pick the teams up himself :P)