World Championship 10000 Discussion thread

• Replies 10.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

WC 10000 Chatroom Division 1 Internazionale - Tecalee Real Madrid - Tombstone Barcelona - Mike H Milan - Manchester United - slbquista Villarreal - A-J Chelsea - Studge Werder Bremen - Fadi7

Re: World Championship 10000 Discussion thread

Re: World Championship 10000 Discussion thread Haha i cannot believe it, we did it. PSG managed to stay up, how did we manage to do that, i will never know. Took the club over whilst on only 15 poin

I'm in 38th' date=' and i really seem to be doing well. Once again I take Jooles to the limit[/quote']

Or Jooles calibrated the win to perfection once again? ;)

At least set yourself a hard challange :P

Thanks' date=' I think. Hard to tell with a man who limits himself to haiku-esque responses. :rolleyes:

Haha, well his Carlisle beat my Pourtsmouth on penalties and now his Madrid beats my Wolfsburg, someday Jooles, someday

Someday my friend, someday. For now though, 2-0. :)

Let a 3-0 lead slip at the Nou Camp.

Barca had more shots in total' date=' but 3-0 up!!! My team really depresses me.

Barcelona 3-3 Roma:([/quote']

Really unlucky matey, you deserved the three points. I had made some changes after you sneaked a 1-0 win, guess a points better than none though.

Guest Villa888

Absolutely dominated FC Twente and I drew? SM does not like my Napoli team I swear... Hugely disappointed as I should have gotten all 3. No surprise I'd draw the worst team in the league, I've gotten some bull results in my other game worlds that I dominated the games in,

Really unlucky matey' date=' you deserved the three points. I had made some changes after you sneaked a 1-0 win, guess a points better than none though.[/quote']

Yeah, would have taken a point I guess at the start. But going 3-0 up n throwing it away is fairly annoying. 87th minute equiliser as well