World Championship 10000 Discussion thread

• Replies 10.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

WC 10000 Chatroom Division 1 Internazionale - Tecalee Real Madrid - Tombstone Barcelona - Mike H Milan - Manchester United - slbquista Villarreal - A-J Chelsea - Studge Werder Bremen - Fadi7

Re: World Championship 10000 Discussion thread

Re: World Championship 10000 Discussion thread Haha i cannot believe it, we did it. PSG managed to stay up, how did we manage to do that, i will never know. Took the club over whilst on only 15 poin

And where exactly did I say it was the worst ever result on the M/E? I'm just pointing out that I got robbed by the match engine tonight and should have won the game' date='it happens but it's still annoying all the same.[/quote']

Calm down crabby ****. You said 'beauty of the match engine', implying that it was one sided. Those stats are equal in SM terms.

Calm down crabby ****. You said 'beauty of the match engine'' date=' implying that it was one sided. Those stats are equal in SM terms.[/quote']

I'm perfectly calm,as for implying it was one sided then your right there because it was,I had 10% more possession double the shots and triple the shots on target and yet lost 3-1,I hardly see how that's fair myself,of course these results happen and I'll get on with it but I deserved to win and not to lose by 2 goals.

I'm perfectly calm' date='as for implying it was one sided then your right there because it was,I had 10% more possession double the shots and triple the shots on target and yet lost 3-1,I hardly see how that's fair myself,of course these results happen and I'll get on with it but I deserved to win and not to lose by 2 goals.[/quote']

Their keeper got a rating of 8, and others were higher than yours .One of the goals was a dummy and one a 20 yarder. You don't win on just stats. And you weren't calm if you reacted like you did.

Disappointing 2-0 defeat away at PAOK for Rapid :( I need to change my tactics for away games from now on.

That said all 14 players that played all got rated 7 so wasn't like they played bad.

West Ham at home next and that will be a high scoring match i reckon ;)

You played 14 and still lost :eek:

Genoa manage to lose 3-1 using just 11 players

You played 14 and still lost :eek:

Genoa manage to lose 3-1 using just 11 players

Yea tell me about it' date=' i need every advantage i can get, evidently!

Anyways the scores for the predictions are up here. I urge everyone to double check your score to make sure its right (first time out n all ;))

sop and chewis were the top scorers with 5, and the quickest to reply gets the honour of picking the next fixtures to be played. Everyone managed to get at least 1 point :) Oh and also if someone could volunteer to check my score as well to make sure my 2 points are all above board ;)

Also i had originally planned for everybody to edit their posts on the thread with the new fixtures predictions, but having thought about it, screw it just make a new post ;)

New fixtures are up and ready for prediction, as chosen by Simon.