World Championship 10000 Discussion thread

Re: World Championship 10000 - Anyone interested?

At the moment it's between Columbus Crew and New York Red Bulls' date=' though they've gone on a spending spree. It's a good thing too because I'm a New York Red Bull fan and couldn't take how bad they were last season. :D[/quote']

Rafael Marquez, great in his time. Anyway, probably won't do this until EC10000 or WC20000 (which would be ages away)

• Replies 10.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

WC 10000 Chatroom Division 1 Internazionale - Tecalee Real Madrid - Tombstone Barcelona - Mike H Milan - Manchester United - slbquista Villarreal - A-J Chelsea - Studge Werder Bremen - Fadi7

Re: World Championship 10000 Discussion thread

Re: World Championship 10000 Discussion thread Haha i cannot believe it, we did it. PSG managed to stay up, how did we manage to do that, i will never know. Took the club over whilst on only 15 poin

Guest MR. HAMMER

At the moment it's between Columbus Crew and New York Red Bulls' date=' though they've gone on a spending spree. It's a good thing too because I'm a New York Red Bull fan and couldn't take how bad they were last season. :D[/quote']

NY are goiing to be grate this season

Guest Villa888

Rafael Marquez' date=' great in his time. Anyway, probably won't do this until EC10000 or WC20000 (which would be ages away)[/quote']

Probably not. Though I wouldn't be surprised if Columbus Crew get into the WC sooner than later. They really do play some incredible stuff for it being the MLS.

Guest Villa888

i would have to say LA as im a galaxy fan :)

They have the best record right now so probably. It's actually shocking that the West have the top 3 teams. Columbus is always dominating everyone.

Guest Villa888

:P

Are Toronto any good' date=' anyway I'm typical British I don't know anything about MLS, but are they any good. There Canadian :P[/quote']

They're average at best, though I think they have the best player in the league in De Rosario. The guy is an absolute beast of a player.