World Championship 10000 Discussion thread

• Replies 10.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

WC 10000 Chatroom Division 1 Internazionale - Tecalee Real Madrid - Tombstone Barcelona - Mike H Milan - Manchester United - slbquista Villarreal - A-J Chelsea - Studge Werder Bremen - Fadi7

Re: World Championship 10000 Discussion thread

Re: World Championship 10000 Discussion thread Haha i cannot believe it, we did it. PSG managed to stay up, how did we manage to do that, i will never know. Took the club over whilst on only 15 poin

Guest Villa888

I think I've changed my formation and tactics about 5 times already to face City in the friendly today.... I gotta find the perfect one soon before I face Flamengo at home. I need 3 points quick.

Match report is now up on my Inter thread:

http://forum.soccermanager.com/showpost.php?p=1203181&postcount=21

Up next top of the table clash with Manchester United.:)

Biggest game of the season so far I reckon. This game could show which one of us is really capable of making a sustained challenge for the Division 1 title this season :)

Biggest game of the season so far I reckon. This game could show which one of us is really capable of making a sustained challenge for the Division 1 title this season :)

I hope it's my Inter then:p:p:p

I will do my predictions for Division 1 tomorrow.

I personally have this game down as a draw.:)

Guest Villa888

geez i need to reshuffle the formation after loseing to you!!! that is soooo embaressing

serouisly well done buddy :)

Haha, I finally found a good formation for the team. :) I have an amazing team, I just got tactics wrong especially my last game where I decided to not use Lavezzi or Cavani.

for both o f us. he will be getting Navas and Palop.

And ill get Hart and Adam Johnson

Exactly :P He gets a keeper close to retirement and a very good winger. You get the best up and coming goalkeeper in the world and one of the best up and coming wingers in the world and the CV for Palop.

for both o f us. he will be getting Navas and Palop.

And ill get Hart and Adam Johnson

Johnson will get to 89 and Hart 90/91

Palop is what? 36? Not a very great future ahead of him. Navas I feel can get 93 max.

Hart is basically a 95+ Not sure where Johnson will reach but 91 is definite.

Anyway, I don't wanna convince anyone to do anything, so i'll stay out of it

PS:he's also payin cash

Johnson will get to 89 and Hart 90/91

Palop is what? 36? Not a very great future ahead of him. Navas I feel can get 93 max.

Hart is basically a 95+ Not sure where Johnson will reach but 91 is definite.

Anyway' date=' I don't wanna convince anyone to do anything, so i'll stay out of it

PS:he's also payin cash[/quote']

I second that

I am going to be pulling off 2 very good deals (IMO) in the next day or so, but not telling before they complete:D

good predictions tecalee, as always, but I can't help but object to my match prediction, tho' it might be closer to the truth than my rather hope-full idea. :P:p:D

I am going to be pulling off 2 very good deals (IMO) in the next day or so' date=' but not telling before they complete:D

good predictions tecalee, as always, but I can't help but object to my match prediction, tho' it might be closer to the truth than my rather hope-full idea. :P:p:D[/quote']

Hiya,

Sorry about that prediction, but I see a lot of goals in Roma and I feel they are ready to burst.

What are the deals then;););)