World Championship 10000 Discussion thread

• Replies 10.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

WC 10000 Chatroom Division 1 Internazionale - Tecalee Real Madrid - Tombstone Barcelona - Mike H Milan - Manchester United - slbquista Villarreal - A-J Chelsea - Studge Werder Bremen - Fadi7

Re: World Championship 10000 Discussion thread

Re: World Championship 10000 Discussion thread Haha i cannot believe it, we did it. PSG managed to stay up, how did we manage to do that, i will never know. Took the club over whilst on only 15 poin

Galeano is set to make his first appearance for the club today, after Luisao was declared short of match fitness and unavailable for selection.

Pablo Aimar will also be out for the same reason and will be replaced by Amorim.

At home to Deportivo today, and hopefully I can come away with a win. Not too sure of it though because my highest rated mid and second highest rated defender are out (I don't want to risk any injuries by playing them)

Hope Galeano can do well, no doubts about how Amorim will do though, as the RM/RB already has a goal to show for his 3 appearances.

Rapid will be hoping to take advantage of West Hams poor away form tonight. Expecting an entertaining high scoring match, but no doubt it will be 0-0 then!

Also if anyone hasn't got your predictions up for the selected 5 fixtures then please do so now :P

For Zenit:

CB/LB 89 Lombaerts swaps for LB 90 Navarro.

CM/DM 90 Denisov sells for 14mil

AM/WING 90 Danny sells for 2mil + CM/DM 90 Brighi

Ashley Young signs for 18mil

So there you have it peeps; my transfers of late. :D

Just my personal opinion but i'm not a fan of that bolded transfer at all.

Thank you' date=' :)

I am expecting a few goals from you tonight;)[/quote']

Spotted that!! I'm hoping Villa and Messi provide the entertainment. I think I've found a way of playing that suits my team now....so hopefully things will come good. Good luck against the red devils!

Spotted that!! I'm hoping Villa and Messi provide the entertainment. I think I've found a way of playing that suits my team now....so hopefully things will come good. Good luck against the red devils!

It will be a tough game against United' date=' I am hoping I will be able to get a draw away from home:)

Messi and Villa are on fire.

I think they are the best strike force on SM.

I have a Barcelona in GC 118 where we just won the league.:)

Messi's stats were Played 35, Goals 25, Assists 29, MOM 17, Average rating [b']8.94[/b]

David Villa's stats Played 32, Goals 37, Assists 19, MOM 10, Average rating 8.56

They play so well together.

Also if anyone hasn't got your predictions up for the selected 5 fixtures then please do so now :P

Just my personal opinion but i'm not a fan of that bolded transfer at all.

Hi Kazzer; I will get my predictions up. :)

What don't you like about my deal? It was probably a good deal for Roma, but it was a good deal for me too, as Brighi is a good solid player. (just what I needed) And it enabled me to buy A. Young:)