World Championship 10000 Discussion thread

Re: World Championship 10000 Discussion thread

Hi Kazzer; I will get my predictions up. :)

What don't you like about my deal? It was probably a good deal for Roma' date=' but it was a good deal for me too, as Brighi is a good solid player. (just what I needed) And it enabled me to buy A. Young:)[/quote']

Im not sue abouthat deal. Danny is killing for Zenit who are 1st in russian league (havent loast agame)

7 goals in 19 games. (amazaing) He may rise to 91.

however Brighi, um has played oly 240 minutes in 6 matches. gets subbed on and off constantly. may drop to 89.

I personally wouldnt have done the deal. Roma was on the better end

• Replies 10.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

WC 10000 Chatroom Division 1 Internazionale - Tecalee Real Madrid - Tombstone Barcelona - Mike H Milan - Manchester United - slbquista Villarreal - A-J Chelsea - Studge Werder Bremen - Fadi7

Re: World Championship 10000 Discussion thread Haha i cannot believe it, we did it. PSG managed to stay up, how did we manage to do that, i will never know. Took the club over whilst on only 15 poin

Im not sue abouthat deal. Danny is killing for Zenit who are 1st in russian league (havent loast agame)

however Brighi' date=' um has played oly 240 minutes in 6 matches. gets subbed on and off constantly. may drop to 89.

I personally wouldnt have done the deal. Roma was on the better end[/quote']

By doing the Danny deal Zenit were able to buy Ashley Young for cash as a replacement.

I think the deals are good for both Zenit and Roma. All good solid players.

The offer for Kévin CONSTANT of Chievo from Aston Villa has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.
The offer for Sergio ALMIRON of Bari from Aston Villa has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.
The offer for Daniele PAPONI of Bologna from Aston Villa has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.
The offer for Fernando MARQUES of Parma from Aston Villa has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.
The offer for Ezequiel SCHELOTTO of Atalanta from Aston Villa has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours

To sum all those arrivals up, all risers. I've got about £30-35M left in the kitty, so I'm in the market for a CB, Wing and CF/Fwd. PM/VM me if you've one available for cash

:eek:

Makes me realise this set-up is just going to be about P/E deals and the odd decent cash arrival

I have found that out to my cost, I sold a 90 rated cm/dm for cash and couldn't directly get any 90 rated replacement that was good enough.

very rarely will I be doing just cash deals, I can assure you:)

however Brighi' date=' um has played oly 240 minutes in 6 matches. gets subbed on and off constantly. may drop to 89.

I personally wouldnt have done the deal. Roma was on the better end[/quote']

You are maybe right with that direct deal, but as tecalee says it enabled me to buy A. Young who has started the past 2 out of 3 England qualifier matches and 10 appearances for Aston Villa, scoring 3 goals, and as a winger I consider that quite good. :)

So I am happy with this deal.

You are maybe right with that direct deal' date=' but as tecalee says it enabled me to buy A. Young who has started the past 2 out of 3 England qualifier matches and 10 appearances for Aston Villa, scoring 3 goals, and as a winger I consider that quite good. :)

So I am happy with this deal.[/quote']

Yeh, i only saw the ashley young deal just now

What don't you like about my deal? It was probably a good deal for Roma' date=' but it was a good deal for me too, as Brighi is a good solid player. (just what I needed) And it enabled me to buy A. Young:)[/quote']

Just my personal opinion but i dont rate Brighi too highly, he hasn't been first choice for Roma and when he has played he has been very poor, but then so have the whole Roma team. Danny has been amazing this season, best player in Russia by a mile and attracting interest from all the top clubs, will get 91 at Zenit and with a big move 92 93 i can definitly see, whereas Brighi i dont see ever higher than a 90.

You would need to give me two Brighi's before i considered selling Danny :P

Great deal for A.Young though getting him for cash, but i dont see the 2 deals being related, other than you got 2M towards his fee from selling Danny.

As i say though just my personal opinion, i'm sure some people will disagree with me, and the important thing at the end of the day is what you think of it and as long as your happy with it thats all that matters :)

Sao Paulo 4 - 0 Aston Villa

A 3 goal blitz within the 5-11 minutes (Turner, Etherington, Pedretti) and one straight after half time (Jo) sealed an emphatic victory for my boys.

The result taking us to the top of league 2.

Not bad this manager lark is it ;)

Guest MR. HAMMER

Hi all sos I have not done much with my side but I am back now tonight shocked me after loosing 5-1 to them in the CL City beate me again that was not the shock but a change around so it 5-3 lol.