World Championship 10000 Discussion thread

• Replies 10.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

WC 10000 Chatroom Division 1 Internazionale - Tecalee Real Madrid - Tombstone Barcelona - Mike H Milan - Manchester United - slbquista Villarreal - A-J Chelsea - Studge Werder Bremen - Fadi7

Re: World Championship 10000 Discussion thread

Re: World Championship 10000 Discussion thread Haha i cannot believe it, we did it. PSG managed to stay up, how did we manage to do that, i will never know. Took the club over whilst on only 15 poin

Got absolutely smashed by Shack's very impressive looking Sao Paulo. If I can't secure a few managed cash bids in the next few days I'm out' date=' I don't want to be in another set-up where P/E is priority.[/quote']

Thing is Rob....Thats what WC's are all about.......maybe thats why I don't usually bother.....

Got a win over Standard Liege. I am now equal on points (14) with league leaders Lazio and 2nd place Palermo. Behind me Schalke, Cruzerio and Liege are all tied on 13 points. Benfica are on 12 points and Borussia Dortmund are on 11.

All 8 teams could be in first place after the next fixture so Div 3 is very tight at the moment!

Guest Villa888

Got absolutely smashed by Shack's very impressive looking Sao Paulo. If I can't secure a few managed cash bids in the next few days I'm out' date=' I don't want to be in another set-up where P/E is priority.[/quote']

That's what happens because all of the quality teams are in the WC so most usually won't sell because they won't get a replacement quickly enough.

Beat Man Utd 1 - 0 away:D

Top of the league now.:)

Will do a full match report tomorrow.;)

Your lads totally dominated the game which hurts more than the defeat. I really thought we were better than that. This was the first real test we've had to face so far and we fell short by some way. Well done :)

It's a shame you feel that way. I thought you was made of stronger stuff mate :(

The transfer market hasn't been as bad as you're making out though. In fact I believe it's been very good overall with a variety of p/e and straight cash trades between managed clubs. The market has slowed down now because most managers have their squads organised for the season ahead. You arrived late to the party so you missed a lot of action.

The transfer market hasn't been as bad as you're making out though. In fact I believe it's been very good overall with a variety of p/e and straight cash trades between managed clubs. The market has slowed down now because most managers have their squads organised for the season ahead. You arrived late to the party so you missed a lot of action.

Well said, Ian. Yes you arrived a tad late

It's a shame you feel that way. I thought you was made of stronger stuff mate :(

It's extremely frustrating' date=' I'm okay with the poor league form it's just I'm having bids thrown back and I'm relying heavily on externals, I've drastically donwgraded my team to achieve depth and stability but at the same time I was hoping to secure a few nice deals but it's not going for me and it's annoying. I'm usually not this impatient but I see no direction for my team as of present.

[b']EDIT[/b] - Well said though buddy, I agree with your point but still stick by mine.

Cheers mate :)

It's extremely frustrating' date=' I'm okay with the poor league form it's just I'm having bids thrown back and I'm relying heavily on externals, I've drastically donwgraded my team to achieve depth and stability but at the same time I was hoping to secure a few nice deals but it's not going for me and it's annoying. I'm usually not this impatient but I see no direction for my team as of present.

[b']EDIT[/b] - Well said though buddy, I agree with your point but still stick by mine.

To be fair i totally get what your saying, the majority of my squad ive had to build through externals (which isnt as easy as it sounds when everybody else has the same idea) i think ive only done one or two transfers with a manager (Tecalee on the Zanetti Transfer) who handled those deals very reasonable and fairly, as well as (Swindon1991) who loaned me Jo for the season, which is more than can be said about some others asking obscene demands for their players.

Hate to see you quit the set up though, its always nice to have regular forumers involved. And not just trying to sweeten you up but with some of the players you got in your squad you should turn it around in no time!

Guest Villa888

Cavani retd 90. Navas rated 92. Its a fair deal. its not as sh*t as you make it sound

Cavani's an instant riser while Navas most likely will stay. Plus, the 13m added is way over what Navas is worth.

Guest Villa888

fine how much money would you give.

None. 3 reasons. One, I wouldn't get rid of Cavani for a Winger and 2. Cavani + Money would never = Navas and 3, I basically have no money...

Lets make it 4: I don't want Navas... Let me rephrase that. I would love Navas, just not at the expense of Cavani who is now unavailable. :)

Sorry to hear that.

That is what a busy and active gameworld is though, especially a WC where the top 80 teams are all managed.

Like others have said it is difficult to start just after a lot of deals have already been done.

:)

4 losse + 1 draw from my last 5 games. Im doings something wrong.

Hopefully Ill win on thursday:D

I can't help but feel the same, just lost 3-1 to Roma, albeit away, and it was always going to be a tough game, but Shakhtar have a team not much better than me, and yet I'm 2 points above rellagation and they are 3rd...:confused:

I will sort my tactics tonight hopefully against Barca, then start playing football. :D

Lost 1-0 to Ajax last night and it's fair to say I don't like playing Dutch teams after the last two weeks:p,still it's all very close at this stage of the season as I'm 3 points of 1st place and 3 points of 18th so there's no need for panic just yet,got a tough game at Man City and the tactical genius that is swindon 1991 so there's no hope of a win there.