World Championship 10000 Discussion thread

Re: World Championship 10000 Discussion thread

Just updated the Predicitons for Div 1,

http://forum.soccermanager.com/showpost.php?p=1204054&postcount=11

My predictions were nowhere near as good as last week:(

Also is anyone else still doing the predictions or has it faded away already?

Only Division 1 were done for Saturdays fixtures.:confused:

• Replies 10.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

WC 10000 Chatroom Division 1 Internazionale - Tecalee Real Madrid - Tombstone Barcelona - Mike H Milan - Manchester United - slbquista Villarreal - A-J Chelsea - Studge Werder Bremen - Fadi7

Re: World Championship 10000 Discussion thread Haha i cannot believe it, we did it. PSG managed to stay up, how did we manage to do that, i will never know. Took the club over whilst on only 15 poin

Got six deals completed, one of which was a managed bid, very happy with this one;

Mario MANDZUKIC has completed his move to Aston Villa from VfL Wolfsburg for £7,000,000. All other offers were turned down.

He's replacing Agbonlahor who is now playing on the wing. Agbonlahor however, is for sae,e with an 88 winger and cash wanted.

My other completed deals;

Ezequiel SCHELOTTO has completed his move to Aston Villa from Atalanta for £6,000,000. All other offers were turned down.
Fernando MARQUES has completed his move to Aston Villa from Parma for £3,080,000. All other offers were turned down.
Daniele PAPONI has completed his move to Aston Villa from Bologna for £580,000. All other offers were turned down.
Sergio ALMIRON has completed his move to Aston Villa from Bari for £6,350,000. All other offers were turned down
Kévin CONSTANT has completed his move to Aston Villa from Chievo for £3,810,000. All other offers were turned down.

I'm now looking to add to my defence, so if you've any available for cash, PM/VM me.

Must say i'm very happy with my 3-0 routing of Rapid Wien' date=' away from home. Looks like the change of tactics made a difference :D[/quote']

The result didn't reflect the match which was almost entirely even. My players fitness levels were probably the reason for the big scoreline, but i dont really have any players of sufficient standard outside the first 11 to put in to rest those that need it. Glad to have had a couple of poor results though as it lowers the clubs expectation. That said my expectations have never changed and we will finish between 8th an 14th.

Oh well done on the win btw ;)

Porto and Tottenham are both on offer after their managers walked out on them:eek::eek::eek:

Some people can't handle the pressure of WC 10000;););)

This one goes out to me :D

Z3qVl8Gb2J4

Do we still need an extra person for Division 1 predictions?

If so I'd like to do them unless anybody objects :)

This one goes out to me :D

Z3qVl8Gb2J4

Do we still need an extra person for Division 1 predictions?

If so I'd like to do them unless anybody objects :)

Sorry for putting you under pressure:p

I will not object;) If you do not mind doing the Wednesday fixtures for Division 1.

We need an update of who is actually doing the predictions for Wed and Sat in each Division.

Guest drseanfitz

new guy at Spurs, not a Spurs fan and not keen on the squad left behind, but I'm here so everyone is available for swap, slap in those offers people

Guest drseanfitz

Rubin won last night.

Welcome Stuart and Sean :D

Our hero.......:P
Yay' date=' more awesome forumers :D I doubt anyone at Club America interests you...[/quote']

Cheers lads, and Stuart, Montenegro interests me

Guest Villa888

Division 2 on wednesdays are mine' date=' just haven't found the time recently. I can't do weekends though, especially this weekend[/quote']

toonfanforlife said he'd do them for weekend turns but he failed. :rolleyes:

Not too mention Mr Hammer failed his too, as did hog :rolleyes:

Worthless. :P