World Championship 10000 Discussion thread

Re: World Championship 10000 Discussion thread

toonfanforlife said he'd do them for weekend turns but he failed. :rolleyes:

Not too mention Mr Hammer failed his too' date=' as did hog :rolleyes:

Worthless. :P[/quote']

sorry bout that lads have to bow out of making predictions so many work commitments,so if any one fancies taking over from me feel free:)

• Replies 10.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

WC 10000 Chatroom Division 1 Internazionale - Tecalee Real Madrid - Tombstone Barcelona - Mike H Milan - Manchester United - slbquista Villarreal - A-J Chelsea - Studge Werder Bremen - Fadi7

Re: World Championship 10000 Discussion thread Haha i cannot believe it, we did it. PSG managed to stay up, how did we manage to do that, i will never know. Took the club over whilst on only 15 poin

toonfanforlife said he'd do them for weekend turns but he failed. :rolleyes:

Not too mention Mr Hammer failed his too' date=' as did hog :rolleyes:

Worthless. :P[/quote']

My apologies Villa,completely slipped my mind this weekend as did Kazzers predicitions,I'll do both of them next week though despite me having the memory of a goldfish.

As has already been mentioned, I Can't believe the Spurs and Porto managers quit. Lightweights.

Some people just can't hack competitive setups!

Edit: Dortmund too!

I hope you all have a nice time managing Man Utd in an English Championship somewhere with about 3 other managers in it.

As has already been mentioned' date=' I Can't believe the Villa and Porto managers quit. Lightweights.

Some people just can't hack competitive setups!

Edit: Dortmund too!

I hope you all have a nice time managing Man Utd in an English Championship somewhere with about 3 other managers in it.[/quote']

Villa didn't get quit????

Finally can start taking a interest in this setup now that I have got team that sort of interests me in Borussia Dortmund. No-one really for sale and especially not Kagawa for chairman value i've already had two jokers try their luck.

I got your Flamengo on offer!

Not that im telling to dictate where they go but craig wants into this setup :o;)

Saying that you may take them, but seeing as you have me in the next round of the cup I dont think your going to leave.(just a guess)

Guest Villa888

Holy cheese! Aston Villa's best team beat Napoli 3-1 tonight' date=' Michael Owen got 2 and his new partner Mandzukic, also bagged a goal. Could be the start of something good :)[/quote']

Haha, I totally forgot about it. :o

Nice job though. :)

Also forgot in another game world I had a play-off final. Lost :(

Guest drseanfitz

Quit Spurs. Sorry just couldn't get into this setup as all. Hope whoever takes them over can be committed and manage them to success

I've got them. and am planning a mass clearout - Don't like spurs. But it got me in so I'll take them