World Championship 10000 Discussion thread

Re: World Championship 10000 Discussion thread

Aaron LENNON has completed his move to Aston Villa from Tottenham Hotspur for £5,000,000 plus Gabriel AGBONLAHOR . All other offers were turned down.

Absolutely delighted with this deal, I like Agbonalhor, but he's not needed so I traded him for a player I really wanted and needed in Lennon. Lennon and Downing out wide, sounds good :)

• Replies 10.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

WC 10000 Chatroom Division 1 Internazionale - Tecalee Real Madrid - Tombstone Barcelona - Mike H Milan - Manchester United - slbquista Villarreal - A-J Chelsea - Studge Werder Bremen - Fadi7

Re: World Championship 10000 Discussion thread Haha i cannot believe it, we did it. PSG managed to stay up, how did we manage to do that, i will never know. Took the club over whilst on only 15 poin

:eek: but Bale is rated higher and he's also younger

By 1 and only by a year. Coentrao is just a player I prefer and have followed since his early Rio Ave days. There's no doubt Bale is a tremendous talent, I'd just rather Coentrao personally :) Every-one has their opinions so if you like it, you like it.

By 1 and only by a year. Coentrao is just a player I prefer and have followed since his early Rio Ave days. There's no doubt Bale is a tremendous talent' date=' I'd just rather Coentrao personally :) Every-one has their opinions so if you like it, you like it.[/quote']

Yep, they both are :)

And I was joking about my reasoning mate :P

By 1 and only by a year. Coentrao is just a player I prefer and have followed since his early Rio Ave days. There's no doubt Bale is a tremendous talent' date=' I'd just rather Coentrao personally :) Every-one has their opinions so if you like it, you like it.[/quote']

I say Coentrao is definetly the bigger talent, no doubt the both have a future though

Guest Villa888

isnt bale going to be a bigger star than Coentrao cause that is only my opinion

Bale's overrated. He's also a winger, he's an awful defender, like Evra who should also not play LB... My 10 year old cousin could get past him and he'd have to chop him down. Attacking doesn't make you a good defender. :rolleyes:

Guest drseanfitz

Aaron LENNON has completed his move to Aston Villa from Tottenham Hotspur for £5,000,000 plus Gabriel AGBONLAHOR . All other offers were turned down.
Gareth BALE has completed his move to Benfica from Tottenham Hotspur for £5,000,000 plus Fábio COENTRAO . All other offers were turned down.

I don't like Gareth Bale.

I don't like Aaron Lennon

I do like Fabio Coentrao

I intend to run this team in the most enjoyable way I can, which firstly means getting rid of the players I don't like. Which is why everyone will be sold except Gerrard, Henderson and Fafana for the first offers that come in at a price I like, or including suitable players.

or the odd ones for cash.

I intend to run this team in the most enjoyable way I can' date=' which firstly means getting rid of the players I don't like. Which is why everyone will be sold except Gerrard, Henderson and Fafana for the first offers that come in at a price I like, or including suitable players.

or the odd ones for cash. [/quote']

Would Carrico be available for cash once his TB is up?

Guest Villa888

Hardest cup game I've had for the 2nd time. A bye. Phew. And I pick up Valencia away... United at home after a bye and Valencia away... Way to make it easy on me SM. :o

I don't like Gareth Bale.

I don't like Aaron Lennon

I do like Fabio Coentrao

I intend to run this team in the most enjoyable way I can' date=' which firstly means getting rid of the players I don't like. Which is why everyone will be sold except Gerrard, Henderson and Fafana for the first offers that come in at a price I like, or including suitable players.

or the odd ones for cash. [/size']

I get you don't like Lennon. I can even get you prefer to have Coentrao to Bale.

What I can't get my brain round is why you'd swap Lennon for Agbonlahor, who is basically a poor mans version of Lennon...

But Hey each to their own.

Guest Villa888

I get you don't like Lennon. I can even get you prefer to have Coentrao to Bale.

What I can't get my brain round is why you'd swap Lennon for Agbonlahor' date=' who is basically a poor mans version of Lennon...

But Hey each to their own.[/quote']

Poor man's version of Lennon? Gabby can do everything that Lennon can and he can actually HIT A CROSS, and for a striker that's pretty good compared to a pathetic average winger. :rolleyes:

It's an insult to think Gabby's worse then Lennon (or anyone who's a top 8 player too be honest).

Poor man's version of Lennon? Gabby can do everything that Lennon can and he can actually HIT A CROSS' date=' and for a striker that's pretty good compared to a pathetic average winger. :rolleyes:

It's an insult to think Gabby's worse then Lennon (or anyone who's a top 8 player too be honest).[/quote']

I'm amazed that even the most biased Villa fan could actually believe that.

Guest Villa888

I'm amazed that even the most biased Villa fan could actually believe that.

Dude, I don't rate Gabby. I truly don't. But Lennon is AWFUL. I've seen better crosses from middle school kids in the US. Anyone can run fast... But when you have no technical ability, dribbling ability or crossing ability and you're supposed to be a natural winger, then you're screwed. I'm actually shocked he plays for a quality team at all.

Dude' date=' I don't rate Gabby. I truly don't. But Lennon is AWFUL. I've seen better crosses from middle school kids in the US. Anyone can run fast... But when you have no technical ability, dribbling ability or crossing ability and you're supposed to be a natural winger, then you're screwed. I'm actually shocked he plays for a quality team at all.[/quote']

Don't get man Spurs going shown across the pond do you?

Guest Villa888

Don't get man Spurs going shown across the pond do you?

Sure I do. They show Spurs and Chelsea on tv more then any other team it seems actually. I've seen enough of Lennon to know how awful he is... Plus, I can easily watch almost any game online for free... It's not that hard.