World Championship 10000 Discussion thread

• Replies 10.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

WC 10000 Chatroom Division 1 Internazionale - Tecalee Real Madrid - Tombstone Barcelona - Mike H Milan - Manchester United - slbquista Villarreal - A-J Chelsea - Studge Werder Bremen - Fadi7

Re: World Championship 10000 Discussion thread

Re: World Championship 10000 Discussion thread Haha i cannot believe it, we did it. PSG managed to stay up, how did we manage to do that, i will never know. Took the club over whilst on only 15 poin

Dude' date=' I don't rate Gabby. I truly don't. But Lennon is AWFUL. I've seen better crosses from middle school kids in the US. Anyone can run fast... But when you have no technical ability, dribbling ability or crossing ability and you're supposed to be a natural winger, then you're screwed. I'm actually shocked he plays for a quality team at all.[/quote']

If there was an award for being incorrect you'd win hands down.

Lennons 10 assists last year were joint 6th in the league. And he only played 24 games (starting 22)!

To put that in perspective Ashley Young started 37 games and had the same amount of assists.

These are from official Premier league statistics.

Guest Villa888

If there was an award for being incorrect you'd win hands down.

Lennons 10 assists last year were joint 6th in the league. And he only played 24 games (starting 22)!

To put that in perspective Ashley Young started 37 games and had the same amount of assists.

These are from official Premier league statistics.

Stats... Wow. If you want to go by stats, you'd also know that Defoe had 18 goals in the league, and Spurs overall had 67 compared to Villa's 52. Always helps to put out full stats. Villa hasn't had a natural goal scorer since Yorke or Young would easily have more assists then anyone in the league (or in Europe for that matter). Lets aim for Heskey compared to aiming for even Keane and see who scores more. :rolleyes:

Guess I forgot you get to name who's good and who's not. LOL....

Stats... Wow. If you want to go by stats' date=' you'd also know that Defoe had 18 goals in the league, and Spurs overall had 67 compared to Villa's 52. Always helps to put out full stats. Villa hasn't had a natural goal scorer since Yorke or Young would easily have more assists then anyone in the league (or in Europe for that matter). Lets aim for Heskey compared to aiming for even Keane and see who scores more. :rolleyes:

Guess I forgot you get to name who's good and who's not. LOL....[/quote']

Oh dear.

To score goals you have to create chances. Last time I looked none of Defoe, Keane, Pavluchenko or Crouch are Messi types who beat defences by themselves. Although I'll accept that's a far better bunch of strikers than Villas. Such as Agbonlahor.

Someone created those goals. There is a reason Spurs scored more goals than Villa. They have better creative players. Such as Lennon.

Guest Villa888

Oh dear.

To score goals you have to create chances. Last time I looked none of Defoe' date=' Keane, Pavluchenko or Crouch are Messi types who beat defences by themselves. Although I'll accept that's a far better bunch of strikers than Villas. Such as Agbonlahor.

Someone created those goals. There is a reason Spurs scored more goals than Villa. They have better creative players. Such as Lennon.[/quote']

Messi scores most of his goals by himself (would help to watch him play before adding him to the conversation). And if you WANT stats, Ashley Young had more crosses in the EPL then anyone else. Guess what, Few were converted...

If I knew you were going to have a hissy fit about a simple opinion I would have kept it to myself. :rolleyes:

I truly think he's an awful player.

I'm gonna throw my hat in the ring and say..........

I think Lennon is very Average

Will never make a world class player

Looks like he's got the shakes when he gets the ball.......My TV goes blurred.....Rabbit in the headlights springs to mind:eek:

I will now prepare for the slagging off;)

Messi scores most of his goals by himself (would help to watch him play before adding him to the conversation). And if you WANT stats' date=' Ashley Young had more crosses in the EPL then anyone else. Guess what, Few were converted...

If I knew you were going to have a hissy fit about a simple opinion I would have kept it to myself. :rolleyes:[/quote']

Opinions are like backsides. Everyone has one. And yours stinks. ;)

Guest drseanfitz

I truly think he's an awful player.

Looks like he's got the shakes when he gets the ball.......My TV goes blurred.....Rabbit in the headlights springs to mind:eek:

At least it's not just me who doesn't like Lennon.

In other news Kranjcar is of to Zenit.

I was in the market for a winger as Agbonlahor isn't a natural winger whilst Lennon is and I think he has good ability, but will never be world class, he's just a better winger than Agbonlahor.

'Nuff said :D

I was in the market for a winger as Agbonlahor isn't a natural winger whilst Lennon is and I think he has good ability' date=' but will never be world class, he's just a better winger than Agbonlahor.

'Nuff said :D[/quote']

Not knocking your signing Bradley........after all its just a number and a rating

Was referring to IRL Lennon

The offer for Niko KRANJCAR of Tottenham Hotspur from Zenit has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

I didn't really need another winger, but I am always happy to improve my team, and I think this deal does. :)

I am looking to do 1, maybe 2 more deals with Spurs...

Guest drseanfitz

I didn't really need another winger' date=' but I am always happy to improve my team, and I think this deal does. :)

I am looking to do 1, maybe 2 more deals with Spurs...[/quote']

I'll have a look later at the players you want.

Tough fixture tonight.

At home to Manchester City in the SMFA Champions Cup.

A win tonight should see me through to the next round.:)

After a bye in the Domestic Shield and Cup I will now face :

WC Shield: Away to Athletic Club

WC Cup: Away to River Plate