World Championship 10000 Discussion thread

• Replies 10.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

WC 10000 Chatroom Division 1 Internazionale - Tecalee Real Madrid - Tombstone Barcelona - Mike H Milan - Manchester United - slbquista Villarreal - A-J Chelsea - Studge Werder Bremen - Fadi7

Re: World Championship 10000 Discussion thread

Re: World Championship 10000 Discussion thread Haha i cannot believe it, we did it. PSG managed to stay up, how did we manage to do that, i will never know. Took the club over whilst on only 15 poin

Guest Villa888

Jeez well done Mike' date=' class showed as the stats were pretty close.[/quote']

What I found weird about your game is that your lowest rated (tied with 1 other) was the goal scorer. Usually on here they put a goal scorer at at least a 7-8 depending on who wins and whatnot.

Aston Villa's spending has come to an end for a while, we still have a hefty budget but I'm going to take it easy and let the team prove itself.

D. Alves (89)

L. Young (88) --- J. Collins (88) © --- E. Spahic (88) --- S. Warnock (89)

E. Didot (88) --- N. Drincic (88)

A. Lennon (90) ------------------------ S. Downing (89)

M. Owen (89) --- M. Mandzukic (88)

Guest Villa888

Do managers in this league not check offers/PM for there players? soooo annoying! lol

I can honestly say for myself that I "read" them but they don't mean much to me. I'll either accept or negotiate (or if I don't like their players I'll reject it).

I can honestly say for myself that I "read" them but they don't mean much to me. I'll either accept or negotiate (or if I don't like their players I'll reject it).

Thats fair enough mate! but when you bid for a players and PM for negotiations and they dont get back to you, then you see theyve signed 3/4 other players it grates me abit as clearly theyve been on and such.. but hey what can ya do :P

Boca Juniors away tomorrow for me.. feeling pretty confident based on how my seasons playing out so far :D

Guest Villa888

Thats fair enough mate! but when you bid for a players and PM for negotiations and they dont get back to you' date=' then you see theyve signed 3/4 other players it grates me abit as clearly theyve been on and such.. but hey what can ya do :P

Boca Juniors away tomorrow for me.. feeling pretty confident based on how my seasons playing out so far :D[/quote']

I mean, I'll usually pm them back like "no... that would be stupid for me" or "you don't really think I have that much cash left do you?" but :P

I got Paok away tomorrow. I'm also confident after the Flamengo win that I might have found a formation that'll work.

I mean' date=' I'll usually pm them back like "no... that would be stupid for me" or "you don't really think I have that much cash left do you?" but :P

I got Paok away tomorrow. I'm also confident after the Flamengo win that I might have found a formation that'll work.[/quote']

Yeh nice win that was for you! Despite the position your in atm i can see you up there pushing for the automatic promotion at the end of the season :)

On a different note how much for Lavezzi and or Cavani? ;):P