World Championship 10000 Discussion thread

• Replies 10.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

WC 10000 Chatroom Division 1 Internazionale - Tecalee Real Madrid - Tombstone Barcelona - Mike H Milan - Manchester United - slbquista Villarreal - A-J Chelsea - Studge Werder Bremen - Fadi7

Re: World Championship 10000 Discussion thread

Re: World Championship 10000 Discussion thread Haha i cannot believe it, we did it. PSG managed to stay up, how did we manage to do that, i will never know. Took the club over whilst on only 15 poin

Rapids disastrous form continues as they lose 3-2 at Fenerhabce.

Welcome Craig, a bit of an uphill task you have there, good luck :)

The scores for tonights predictions are up, overall quite disastrous predictions by all, with a whopping 6 people failing to even score a single point!

Shehan was the top scorer again with 4 points and has until 12am tomorrow to select the next fixtures.

Guest Villa888

1-1 away draw to Paok. No surprise, they're still going unbeaten at home. Another no shocker is that they got yet another red card. That's 4 players suspended for them. Too play such a defensive game at home. :P

Rapids disastrous form continues as they lose 3-2 at Fenerhabce.

Welcome Craig' date=' a bit of an uphill task you have there, good luck :)

The scores for tonights predictions are up, overall quite disastrous predictions by all, with a whopping 6 people failing to even score a single point!

Shehan was the top scorer again with 4 points and has until 12am tomorrow to select the next fixtures.[/font']

Thanks,

yes Palmeiras lost 3-0 tonight.

very difficult but I've been busy getting players on loan which hopefully will help in the next match.

Guest Villa888

Can't believe i lost so badly at home. That teaches me for playing unfit people tho i guess :(

Hope you know you're losing to another Italian team Saturday. ;)

Guest Villa888

Don't worry my second team will be out as i forgot about the bloomin cup games on monday' date=' so everyone isnt fit :mad:[/quote']

Sounds good to me, with the awful start I've had, I'm finally getting some points on the board but I could use a 3rd win to this dreadful season. :P

A change of formation and some tactical tweeks results in quite a memorable night for Zenit.

Zenit 3-1 Fiorentina.

I only have 70% possession, 27(17 on target) shots and 10 corners:D

the matter wasn't helped by Fiorentina who played 4-3-3 and with full back that actually made my wingers look good! :eek::D

my personal man or the match is Ashley Young, he collected 2 assists from his exploits down the left flank.

CPU man of the match Bruno Alves.

Lost 1-0 to VfB Stuttgart last night. Spahic got sent off on his debut. Can't get a win in the league.

Shocked how poorly your team are doing at the moment tbh!

On a different note i see WC 10213 are already calling themselves the new WC 10000.. cheeky buggers :eek: