World Championship 10000 Discussion thread

• Replies 10.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

WC 10000 Chatroom Division 1 Internazionale - Tecalee Real Madrid - Tombstone Barcelona - Mike H Milan - Manchester United - slbquista Villarreal - A-J Chelsea - Studge Werder Bremen - Fadi7

Re: World Championship 10000 Discussion thread

Re: World Championship 10000 Discussion thread Haha i cannot believe it, we did it. PSG managed to stay up, how did we manage to do that, i will never know. Took the club over whilst on only 15 poin

And then there were 3. Come forth people' date=' speak up, you are not alone, help is at hand!

Can't believe you were offered Navas too. Can someone just buy him so we can be free of these crazy offers?![/quote']

Busquets + Pedro = Navas.. LOL

No thank you!

Then just Busquets + A bucket of cash = Navas. Again no!!

Tecalee, great post in the awards... my only gripe.... Messi is under 24? So shouldn't he be in the young player bit. :P

Busquets + Pedro = Navas.. LOL

No thank you!

Then just Busquets + A bucket of cash = Navas. Again no!!

Tecalee' date=' great post in the awards... my only gripe.... Messi is under 24? So shouldn't he be in the young player bit. :P[/quote']

Personally I would have him down for both awards;)

Luiz Adriano has been in marvellous form as well.

These two players were the best in Division 1 and so both were chosen:p

Guest Villa888

Yeah to be fair' date=' that Hamsik deal was incredible for him. Somehow brain washed Napoli :rolleyes:[/quote']

Still going on about that are we? :rolleyes:

Must suck when you don't get him. :)

Guest Villa888

One of the worst deals I've seen in any gameworld.

Reeks of noob. :)

Awww, the cute kid's back attempting to insult me. Don't you have to go jerk to Lennon getting killed by Chivu?

Guest Villa888

sucks even more if i would have sold him for an o.a.p and someone a lot less worthy of david pizzaro :rolleyes::rolleyes:

David Pizzaro? He's awful. :rolleyes:

Renato's been injured for 10 weeks, he was one of my best players. :)

David Pizzaro? He's awful. :rolleyes:

My last comment to you on this subject because I know you are too stubborn to accept criticism. You accepted Renato, Dragutinovich + 7mil, over Davi Pizzaro and Brighi. I think even the Sevilla guy (who as you see a lil further down makes 1 sided bids) couldnt believe his luck on that deal. Now I know you are gonna respond but I couldn't care less. So it will jus fall on deaf ears.

Also jus multi quote ppl instead of 2 separate posts. Keeps thread tidier:)

Guest Villa888

My last comment to you on this subject because I know you are too stubborn to accept criticism. You accepted Renato' date=' Dragutinovich + 7mil, over Davi Pizzaro and Brighi. I think even the Sevilla guy (who as you see a lil further down makes 1 sided bids) couldnt believe his luck on that deal. Now I know you are gonna respond but I couldn't care less. So it will jus fall on deaf ears.

Also jus multi quote ppl instead of 2 separate posts. Keeps thread tidier:)[/quote']

Couldn't care less yet you call me stubborn? The hypocrisy is shocking. He gave me what I wanted. A replacement, a defender and cash. You gave me 1 over the hill midfielder and a player that is a substitute for Roma. Sorry... But you failed.

Guest Villa888

You have a big mouth for someone whos actions show how little he knows about football.

Really? Did you bother watching the game today? Highly doubtful.

Couldn't care less yet you call me stubborn? The hypocrisy is shocking. He gave me what I wanted. A replacement' date=' a defender and cash. You gave me 1 over the hill midfielder and a player that is a substitute for Roma. Sorry... But you failed.[/quote']

Over the hil midfielder?. Dragutinovich is 36. so is tht not an over the hill defender????? sheeesh

Guest Villa888

Over the hil midfielder?. Dragutinovich is 36. so is tht not an over the hill defender????? sheeesh

As I said, I needed him. So drop it already. You failed to get the player you wanted...

Guest MR. HAMMER

After geting smashed by Inter last time out in the Champions League was expecting another massecar but only lost 1-0 happy days now to win my final games and hope to make in round the group stages.

Anyway NALDO the Biggest Defender around can leave for a 2-1 deal not much to say but not a fan of him any more.

My Portugal sit nice on 9 points out of 9 hope for a home run to win every game in my group stages bring the fight to the teams around the world.

Socked to see Germany not walking there group but hope thay get there game going soon as thay are reping all of us German sides.