World Championship 10000 Discussion thread

• Replies 10.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

WC 10000 Chatroom Division 1 Internazionale - Tecalee Real Madrid - Tombstone Barcelona - Mike H Milan - Manchester United - slbquista Villarreal - A-J Chelsea - Studge Werder Bremen - Fadi7

Re: World Championship 10000 Discussion thread

Re: World Championship 10000 Discussion thread Haha i cannot believe it, we did it. PSG managed to stay up, how did we manage to do that, i will never know. Took the club over whilst on only 15 poin

2-2... On a match course won 0-2 but....:(

SHAKHTAR HAS HARDLY CAUGHT UP VIOLETS ON 84 MINUTE!

THE REASON - THE BAD PHYSICAL FORM OF VIOLETS.

Possession

38 % of 62 % in favor of violets

SPEAKS ABOUT MUCH

:confused:

You let a two goal lead slip. tut tut;)

Better luck next time mate:p

Got a much needed 3-0 win over Dinamo Kiev tonight,absolutely battered them possession wise with me having 63% to there 37% and that showed in the result,I've learnt my lesson that 4-2-3-1 doesn't work with this team and therefore won't be using it again,thankfully I'm on 13 points and only 3 points off the playoffs so it hasn't cost me too much due to my good early form,I've got a very nice squad of 26 that has just the right balance for the season and I'm hopeful we can pick up our form again after tonight's crucial win.

Villa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :eek:

Won a league game :eek:

Aston Villa go to La Bombonera and win 2-1. The formation change worked. The return of Stewart Downing proved key as he bagged the opener. Owen and Lennon got an assist each whilst Collins got the winner with a volley. This win still leaves us bottom but now just a point off 17th place Boca Juniors. Absolutely delighted, hopefully we can push on from this.

Rapid crash to a 4-3 defeat at Fulham. Despite losing for the 5th game straight every single one of the performances have been good and should have gained more points, the team is ready to pulverize someone i can feel it! Sampdoria away next so hopefully it will be them!

Scores for the predicions are up. Villa888 and MikeH were the joint top scorers with 5, and Stuart H was the big loser this matchday with 0.

Either Villa or Mike can post up the next matchdays selection now.

Rapid crash to a 4-3 defeat at Fulham. Despite losing for the 5th game straight every single one of the performances have been good and should have gained more points' date=' the team is ready to pulverize someone i can feel it! Sampdoria away next so hopefully it will be them!

Scores for the predicions are up. Villa888 and MikeH were the joint top scorers with 5, and [b']Stuart H was the big loser this matchday[/b] with 0.

Either Villa or Mike can post up the next matchdays selection now.

Stuart's Scales of Importance

hatrht.jpg

;):D:p