World Championship 10000 Discussion thread

Re: World Championship 10000 Discussion thread

Sure is mate:)' date='I've got you next and I'm hopeful of a win,I never beat you before but I beat you in The Uruguyan Civil War and EC1 in the last couple of weeks so the omens are good for another victory this weekend.[/quote']

Looking foward to it - bet its a draw now thou lol :P

• Replies 10.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

WC 10000 Chatroom Division 1 Internazionale - Tecalee Real Madrid - Tombstone Barcelona - Mike H Milan - Manchester United - slbquista Villarreal - A-J Chelsea - Studge Werder Bremen - Fadi7

Re: World Championship 10000 Discussion thread Haha i cannot believe it, we did it. PSG managed to stay up, how did we manage to do that, i will never know. Took the club over whilst on only 15 poin

Guest Villa888

Looking at the Barcelona B updates at the moment, must be nice to know your on loan players coming back are all rising as you can make a fortune off some of them.

Match Report is up:

Division 1 - League Game 10 V's Liverpool.

Next up away to Sevilla:)

Since my last predictions for Div 1 League games 9 there has been only one other post.

That means there are 6 prediction posts missing?!?

It seems the novelty has faded out already for the prediction posts. Therefore I will leave it there and concentrate on match reports, team news etc, for my Inter.

Genoa give the Hamburg manager a lesson in tactics tonight and beat the top of the table side comfortably as expected

Come on now old timer don't you remember the 3-1 drumming I gave you a few weeks back :D

Beat Hamburg, yeah right in your dreams my boy lol.

Rapid crash to a 4-3 defeat at Fulham. Despite losing for the 5th game straight every single one of the performances have been good and should have gained more points' date=' the team is ready to pulverize someone i can feel it! Sampdoria away next so hopefully it will be them!

Scores for the predicions are up. Villa888 and MikeH were the joint top scorers with 5, and Stuart H was the big loser this matchday with 0.

Either Villa or Mike can post up the next matchdays selection now.[/quote']

Ta Kaz, I picked some games and posted them in the thread. glad I had a good week, I needed one!

Rapid destroy Milan 3-0 in a friendly tonight. Friendly before that beat Atletico Madrid's 2-1. In total have played 10 games against Milan and Atletico, won 4, drawn 4 and lost 2. Yet have lost 5 league games in a row against my fellow division 4 minnows. What that tells me is that the best teams are in division 4 ;)

Any other division 1 teams want to be humbled by the mighty Rapid?

Rapid destroy Milan 3-0 in a friendly tonight. Friendly before that beat Atletico Madrid's 2-1. In total have played 10 games against Milan and Atletico' date=' won 4, drawn 4 and lost 2. Yet have lost 5 league games in a row against my fellow division 4 minnows. What that tells me is that the best teams are in division 4 ;)

Any other division 1 teams want to be humbled by the mighty Rapid?

[/font']

I'm 3 unbeaten friendlies so far, want to set one up?

Eloy ROOM has completed his move to Aston Villa from Vitesse for £690,000. All other offers were turned down.
Gino COUTINHO has completed his move to Aston Villa from ADO Den Haag for £320,000. All other offers were turned down.

Twp 'keepers who are both very talented and should both rise +7 so I should make a good return on my investment.

Behrang SAFARI has completed his move to Aston Villa from FC Basel for £6,240,000. All other offers were turned down.

Safari is a left back I admire a lot. Very good at defending and is also a great attacker and has great control and command on the ball. Has been linked with a few big European sides and with his contract soon running out his club Basel will be forced to sell him on for cash instead of losing him for nothing.