World Championship 10000 Discussion thread

• Replies 10.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

WC 10000 Chatroom Division 1 Internazionale - Tecalee Real Madrid - Tombstone Barcelona - Mike H Milan - Manchester United - slbquista Villarreal - A-J Chelsea - Studge Werder Bremen - Fadi7

Re: World Championship 10000 Discussion thread

Re: World Championship 10000 Discussion thread Haha i cannot believe it, we did it. PSG managed to stay up, how did we manage to do that, i will never know. Took the club over whilst on only 15 poin

Miles better than Mikel and Malouda (who is close to retiring apparently)

:eek:

I made him an offer earlier in the week to see what he'd counter, but he didn't because I have no more players worth countering ;) Offered cash + WArnock + Downing, Shehan was never going to take it, I just wanted to see if he'd counter £100M + Albrighton.

he wanted joe hart and james milner and 3 million off me for navas!!:mad::mad::mad::mad:

so ive recalled koscelny off him :P

Haha. I was going to advocate his methods as he occasionally gets terrific deals but it seems it's not going too well after all :P

Miles better than Mikel and Malouda (who is close to retiring apparently)

Hahahahahahaha...

lol' date=' yeah trust me just check out Gurnak's profile. and check the VMs.[/quote']

I did as you suggested :o It's horrible. Borderline bullying really.

Yay, Rapid stop the rot and pick up a 3-3 draw at Sampdoria. Should have been a win but they got a last minute equaliser, i'll take it though!

Scores for the predictions are up, kazzer was the top scorer with 5 and will post the next set of fixtures shortly ;) Shehan, who had a strong lead at the top of the table, is the only non scorer this matchday. Overall table will be updated shortly.