World Championship 10000 Discussion thread

• Replies 10.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

WC 10000 Chatroom Division 1 Internazionale - Tecalee Real Madrid - Tombstone Barcelona - Mike H Milan - Manchester United - slbquista Villarreal - A-J Chelsea - Studge Werder Bremen - Fadi7

Re: World Championship 10000 Discussion thread

Re: World Championship 10000 Discussion thread Haha i cannot believe it, we did it. PSG managed to stay up, how did we manage to do that, i will never know. Took the club over whilst on only 15 poin

my first offer was varela and rodriguez + 5 million

i though that was allright

he wanted 2 of my first teamers

That sounds a bit like the tactics Real Madrid use on Man United :rolleyes:

I think he wants 2 first teamers because he has made his squad lack in depth now and he needs more so he chose to sell off his best players for two good first-teamers. I mean, imagine if some of his players get long-term injuries or some suspensions?

That sounds a bit like the tactics Real Madrid use on Man United :rolleyes:

I think he wants 2 first teamers because he has made his squad lack in depth now and he needs more so he chose to sell off his best players for two good first-teamers. I mean' date=' imagine if some of his players get long-term injuries or some suspensions?[/quote']

yes thats exactly what i was thinking

thats why he bough so many 10k's

Rapid lose 2-0 to Chelsea' date=' serves me right for believing i could beat anyone :P

Well done Studge.

Anyone else want a friendly?[/quote']

Yeah I'll take one, always enjoy beating you ;)

As for 125 just realised that Higuaon got injured Saturday and is out for 9 days meaning he'll miss our game :( and I've only got Palouschi as a replacement :o will have to move a few things around and bring Cesc into my starting line up ;)

Sevilla manager has just released a statement that will put a smile on EVERY single manager in this gameworld:

I am very stingy, just like Arsene Wenger. After Navas decides whether he will leave or not, I dont plan to make any ridiculous offers to other clubs. Soory for depreesing every one and some intstances 'bullying' others.

Your sincerly....

Shehan

I'm sorry his is so off topic, but I can't find any where really aproppriate to ask; I am not a GM and I'm not going to be; I have 4 accounts and want to make a new 1 (MY LAST ONE:D:D) but I have run out of different e-mail addresses, can I use the same e-mail twice?

thanks. :)