Sign in to follow this  
Arfon

World Championship 10000 Discussion thread

Re: World Championship 10000 Discussion thread

Same fitness problems at Manchester United forces us to drop Vidic, Ferdiand, Brown, Evra, Carrick and Fletcher. Nani also misses out as he's just come back from injury and Scholes is still out injured. Only 3 players from our first choice XI will take part in tonights match against Bayern Munchen.

Manchester United Selection For Tonight's Match

Van Der Saar

Corchia - Botia - Evans - O'Shea

Annan

Muamba - Anderson

Valencia - Rooney - Park

I would have normally given u people but SM decided to screw with the fitness system just as I'm hit with injuries..

Blast those guys :)O No worries - it'll be a long season

Let me know if and when you've anyone available

My challenge is to get this team to promotion. Have I come too late? I do not know.. but my current record is 1 won, 1 tied, 0 losses.

Gremio are tonight's underdogs once more.. playing Rubin with superiour players... will Gremio surprise Rubin? :o

With a couple of minutes to go until team sheets had to be submitted I noticed fitness had been updated. Sorted my team selection out just in time so Brown, Vidic, Ferdinand, Evra, Fletcher and Carrick will now play against Bayern Munchen tonight. There goes my excuse is we don't perform :)

With a couple of minutes to go until team sheets had to be submitted I noticed fitness had been updated. Sorted my team selection out just in time so Brown' date=' Vidic, Ferdinand, Evra, Fletcher and Carrick will now play against Bayern Munchen tonight. There goes my excuse is we don't perform :)[/quote']

:mad::mad::mad::mad:

:rolleyes: Well I hope McEachran gets a hat-trick. :o

7.21pm mountain time in Canada and the results still are not in. That means it's 2.21am UK time. You'd think a game kicked off on the 4th would actually finish on the 4th' date=' but I guess not. :rolleyes:[/quote']

hahahaha. LOL. Yeh pretty frustrating. atleast the result for EC 7046 are in. Im happing with the result.

Guest Villa888

Mmm... Lost 1-0 away. Less possession but 8 shots on target to 2... Fascinating.

And me. :D(but not BigGameMo. Bodes well for the big EC7046 clash on Wed night!)

i told u, u would win on the predictions. I also said expect benzema to score and dominate.

exactly what happened

city slip up again this time against psv

but HAMBURG LOSE against olypiakos 2-0 so im top by goal difference LOL :P

BUT the big boys will be back next game :)

13 game unbeaten run in the league!! who will defeat city in the league?

i told u' date=' u would win on the predictions. I also said expect benzema to score and dominate.

exactly what happened[/quote']

So you did. He's on fire that Benzema. Out of interest, how come the predictions are now on the match report thread? Did the predictions thread lay down quietly and just go to sleep?

Lost 5-1..

but then again a loss was expected.. you don't win with 70 rated players on the field :rolleyes:

Unless you're Annan this is. ;) Hey, how about a Real retro sig (Ronaldo, Casillas, and Ozil, with WC10000), or are they as time consuming as they look?

So you did. He's on fire that Benzema. Out of interest' date=' how come the predictions are now on the match report thread? Did the predictions thread lay down quietly and just go to sleep?[/quote']

Never knew there was one/

???

Unless you're Annan this is. ;) Hey' date=' how about a Real retro sig (Ronaldo, Casillas, and Ozil, with WC10000), or are they as time consuming as they look?[/quote']

lol, was that sig actually good? :P

It was meant as a joke :o