Sign in to follow this  
Arfon

World Championship 10000 Discussion thread

Re: World Championship 10000 Discussion thread

VfL Wolfsburg 2 - 3 SÃO PAULO

The second 3-2 win on the bounce for my Sao Paulo helps to turn my failing season back around propeling me just outside the playoff spots on goal difference. Good to have rediscovered some form after my free fall from top spot in recent weeks :)

brilliant result against internazionale for FC Porto who continue thier good run against the top teams as they played a top Internazionale side and scored 2. next few fixtures could get us back in conention for the top 4 :P:p:p

Guest Villa888

Watch out for the mighty Chivas - just beat Anderlecht 3-1 away! Amazing win - second on the bounce.....must be newbies luck eh?;)

Hey now, I beat them too. :P

I just can't beat anyone else. :(:rolleyes:

Dom and I are really proving division 2 to be a two man race' date=' come on the rest of you.

Especially you old man, expected more off you ;)[/quote']

You'l run out of steam, I'v had my bad patch you 2 still have yours to come and I'l be there to take the top like I'v done in countless other setups :P

You'l run out of steam' date=' I'v had my bad patch you 2 still have yours to come and I'l be there to take the top like I'v done in countless other setups :P[/quote']

Only really in one other setup together big man and that's the Intercourse and we both know how well you done there :D

Yes we do

Simon's team 122.33 points

Arfon's team 58.33

:D

Trust you

This war, if your bringing the team thing into it

Kari did you not notice the new Atletico manager? Where you have a certain player from? :D

Besides he was talking of his power to take over in the league.

Trust you

This war' date=' if your bringing the team thing into it

Kari did you not notice the new Atletico manager? Where you have a certain player from? :D

Besides he was talking of his power to take over in the league.[/quote']

Well it is a team setup, and last i checked there's no I in team :P

Yea i did notice :( I expect De Gea to be recalled tomorrow anyway after his rise to 89 so its not a problem, i have an 85 as backup and thats all i need against these mugs in division 4 :D

Well it is a team setup' date=' and last i checked there's no I in team :P

Yea i did notice :( I expect De Gea to be recalled tomorrow anyway after his rise to 89 so its not a problem, i have an 85 as backup and thats all i need against these mugs in division 4 :D[/quote']

You'll have him to at least the 19th as he's away, it just so happened I was on the phone to him when they came free and he said grab them for me.

Think you lot are forgetting anyway, Evans Almighty had a lot of changes last season with Stifler finding his feet and Stubbsy back soon we'll do a lot better next season.

You'll have him to at least the 19th as he's away' date=' it just so happened I was on the phone to him when they came free and he said grab them for me.

Think you lot are forgetting anyway, Evans Almighty had a lot of changes last season with Stifler finding his feet and Stubbsy back soon we'll do a lot better next season.[/quote']

Its ok i am sending him back :) Dont really rate GK's very highly on this, have never noticed any difference between say a 96 and an 88, or an 88 and an 80 etc so no point having him eating away at my wage bill. Plus i hate having to rely on loans (although i will be keeping Bojan for now!)

Well that was down to your poor team selection in the first place :P If you had picked a good solid team to start with you wouldnt have had all these changes :P

Plus the best you can aim for is 2nd place next season ;) (and a distant second at that!)

Guest Villa888

:eek: you won - I won :D

But Inter bring more shame to Italy by only getting a draw against lowly Porto :mad:

It's okay, I'll always bring shame to us Italian teams. :P

Guest Villa888

Well it is a team setup' date=' and last i checked there's no I in team :P

Yea i did notice :( I expect De Gea to be recalled tomorrow anyway after his rise to 89 so its not a problem, i have an 85 as backup and thats all i need against these mugs in division 4 :D[/quote']

Ospina's free to go on loan, he's an 87... Don't care if your in Division 4 :)