Sign in to follow this  
Arfon

World Championship 10000 Discussion thread

Re: World Championship 10000 Discussion thread

Ive made a HUGE BID AND IT IS A PUBLIC BID TOO AND IVE BID MY MAXIMUM SO IF ANYONE CAN TOP MY BID WELL DONE TO YA!!!! HOW COME EVERYONES BIDDED NOW ? Was it my big mouth?

Just bid myself! Hoping the lure of my samba style football will bring him to me :D

I seriously can't believe a player best known for this:

bendtnerXP_450x508.jpg

... is generating so much excitement.

We've all been like that after a night on the lash tho lets be honest ;):D

And in a GW like this players of his quality from an external are hard to come by!

im gunna have to scour the market again:rolleyes: ' date=' I have completely given up on bendtner thankS to you SCAVENGERS :D:D:D[/quote']

Mwhaha B) Think ive gone in way over the odds for him tbh, but screw it i need me a good front man :D

You'll probably bid on my target:(.

You only have to beat Porto to him now ;) I would only buy him for a little over cv' date=' waste of money anything more. As would Bendtner, cant believe the fuss over him geez is that really what this GW has come to :confused:[/font']

Guest Villa888

You only have to beat Porto to him now ;) I would only buy him for a little over cv' date=' waste of money anything more. As would Bendtner, cant believe the fuss over him geez is that really what this GW has come to :confused:[/font']

At his age, rating and at an external... Yeah, it has.

There chairman values Batuhan highly so hopefully I'll get him,I wouldn't pay straight cash for him but it's trading in one good prospect for a much better one really:).

As would Bendtner' date=' cant believe the fuss over him geez is that really what this GW has come to :confused:[/font']

When the majority of managers in the GW want rediculous cash prices or P/E for anybody half decent, then getting Bendtner from an external is a good deal :)

hard game world this mate

ok fair enough m8. Just wondering because surely some1 has some spare decent players lying around. I won't mind if the manager has to recall them if they get injuries and suspensions in there 1st team and can have them 4 cup games.:)

Guest Villa888

He's rubbish :rolleyes:

I 100% agree, but for SM, he's not.

When the majority of managers in the GW want rediculous cash prices or P/E for anybody half decent' date=' then getting Bendtner from an external is a good deal :)[/quote']

Your missing the point, getting Bendtner from an external is not a good deal when clubs are willing to pay more than they would if the player was actually at a managed club!

And therein lies the problem...

Your missing the point' date=' getting Bendtner from an external is not a good deal when clubs are willing to pay more than they would if the player was actually at a managed club!

And therein lies the problem...[/font']

Let them overstretch themselves :P

Your missing the point' date=' getting Bendtner from an external is not a good deal when clubs are willing to pay more than they would if the player was actually at a managed club!

That is a very good point kazzer well said :)

anyone want wright phillips or bridge at LOW prices?:D:D

Well from my own experience ive only found a handfull of managers willing to part with somebody 'decent' without wanting obscene amounts in exchange e.g. higher rated players or two talents plus a wad of cash, so taking a chance on Nikky Bendtner at an external seems decent even if i have to pay a little over the odds rather than deal with quite frankly stupid negotiations in some cases.

Well from my own experience ive only found a handfull of managers willing to part with somebody 'decent' without wanting obscene amounts in exchange e.g. higher rated players or two talents plus a wad of cash' date=' so taking a chance on Nikky Bendtner at an external seems decent even if i have to pay a little over the odds rather than deal with quite frankly stupid negotiations in some cases.[/quote']

well im nice to do deals with if I say so my myself :D

ive sold on nigel de jong to hamburger which i very much regret now :(

kompany to arsenal

santa cruz to besiktas for cv

patrick viera to panathanikos for cv

boyata to flamengo cuz i do want to help smaller teams out a bit

shay given to zenit

adebayour to lyon ( my best deal out of the lot!!)

and i brought in alba and yarmenelko from humans

so ive been busy dealing with humans and I try to sell many players I can for cash too.

SORRY JUST TRUMPING MY OWN HORN AGAIN :D:D

by the way still 2 players i have for cash if anyone wants them LOL