World Championship 10000 Discussion thread

Arfon

Re: World Championship 10000 Discussion thread

Lol the fourth yes FOURTH game in a row my Sao Paulo side have won 3-2 now, not that im complaining mind :D

But yeh SÃO PAULO 3 - 2 Udinese, Donovan with a brace of goals and Erding scoring the winner on his debut. :)

The win helps to push me up into 5th now, only 14 points behind latouche after what happened to his powerhouse man city tonight ;)

A much needed 2-0 win away to Boca Juniors tonight:),Bobo and Quaresma got the goals which sends me up to 10th in the table,despite midtable been the goal I thought nicking the final playoff place wasn't out of reach and I'm only 3 points behind 6th after tonights result so I'm right in the hunt,to be honest though there's 10 teams who could get the last two playoff places but I'm glad with how the season has gone up until this point.

so is there anyone from man city you like ??? HAHAHA and once again simon i have a tactical mind of sir alex and the swagger of mouhrino!!! IM SIMPLY THE BEST!!!

Had to come back to this comment Dom as I've beaten you away twice in a row now lol.

Might have the swagger but only one man has the tactical mind of Sir Alex ;)

Had to come back to this comment Dom as I've beaten you away twice in a row now lol.

Might have the swagger but only one man has the tactical mind of Sir Alex ;)

you are a pain in the dierre !!!! LOOL , Im gutted you have spoiled the unbeaten streak but I will be gracious in defeat and say you got bloody lucky lol

Ho-ho! How often does a team score 4 and still lose? Real omninously contniue to close the gap...

God knows what happened there!?!

Lost 3 games this season in the league and all of them have been at home.:confused:

Still 10 points clear after some other shocking results help us out.:P:p:p

Well done to the Juventus manager though.

Thinking about quitting Shakhtar. Started out well, but recently its just been awful, and I don't know of anyway to massively improve my team to get in line with the rest of the teams in the league. Almost secured a good striker in Anelka who would've been a major help, but that fell through and ever since I've been unable to find anybody willing to part with a highly rated striker for future risers.

I'll give it maybe a game or two to see if any interesting offers come in or if results somehow turn around, but if neither happens I'll probably call it quits.

Galatasary 1-3 Sampdoria

Goals from Canella' date=' Guberti and Poli put me 3-0 in front before Misimovic pulled one back for the Turks. That win makes it 15 points out of 18 and i'm the form team in the league and up to 5th in the table. :D[/quote']

Still behind the mighty Lille!:D

Your playing well mate,the team to watch i think.