World Championship 10000 Discussion thread

Arfon

Re: World Championship 10000 Discussion thread

Thinking about quitting Shakhtar. Started out well' date=' but recently its just been awful, and I don't know of anyway to massively improve my team to get in line with the rest of the teams in the league. Almost secured a good striker in Anelka who would've been a major help, but that fell through and ever since I've been unable to find anybody willing to part with a highly rated striker for future risers.

I'll give it maybe a game or two to see if any interesting offers come in or if results somehow turn around, but if neither happens I'll probably call it quits.[/quote']

im quite interested in srna

what would you like from porto

Disappointing 1-1 draw at unmanaged AZ :( In the last 8 games the only 2 games i havent won have been against unmanaged teams :mad:

Prediction scores are up. hog0101 was the runaway winner with a massive 11 points, having correctly predicted the results of all 5 matches. Jooles was the only non scorer this time around.

Will keeps a 1 point lead at the top, while hog climbs 10 places up to 5th place!

Well done mate:)
Club hopper ;)

Nahh welcome to division 2 mate' date=' the best one on here! :D[/quote']

Cheers Lad's.......I don't feel its club hopping if you are offered the club......Now if they come free and you take them.....Thats a Clubhopper;)

Sale at PSG. Over the next few days i am hosting a sale at PSG, where a number of players will be for sale. They will be:-

Gilardino (p/e only), Anderson Nene (90, LM/Wing, p/e only) The rest are available for cash or player exchange.

Kingson (84, GK), Rausch (87 LB), Santos Dante (88, CB/LB), Makelele (90,DM).

Let me know if you want anyone, a PM would be good so we can discuss it.

Thankyou :)

Tough Start For Me Away To 2nd Place Hamburger SV. Just Taken Over Bordeaux.

Need A Good Striker' date=' I'm Lacking A Bit Of Quality Up Top. Willing To Sell Players For The Right Price/Players. :D[/quote']

Welcome aboard! nice to have a fellow bluebird around these parts :D

Despite me bringing in N'zogbia I'm still short of a winger as none of Birsa,Makiadi or Braaten will be kept on,if someone is prepared to wait a week then I could offer £10 million for an 88 rated winger,if that interests somebody then get in touch and I'll see whether I think it's a fair deal or not.

Despite me bringing in N'zogbia I'm still short of a winger as none of Birsa' date='Makiadi or Braaten will be kept on,if someone is prepared to wait a week then I could offer £10 million for an 88 rated winger,if that interests somebody then get in touch and I'll see whether I think it's a fair deal or not.[/quote']

what team are you, a deal can be done for christian rodriguez LM / wing 89 29

I've agreed a deal to buy Gouffran from Bordeaux for £10 Million which I'm very happy with,I think in Quaresma,Gouffran,N'zogbia and Biabany I now have a fantastic set of wingers to choose from and that is now of my strongest points of the side.

I also thought I'd say that everyone aside from Quaresma,Uysal,Alaba and Gulum can leave,this includes several 89s such as Fanni,Jelen,Miguel,Ernst and Bobo,a France international in Blaise Matiudi and a good solid 88 CB in Miguel Flano,this also means that everyone who is currently on T/B can leave when there ban ends as well.

I'm Besiktas mate:)' date='I'll contact you via PM and try and thrash out a deal for him.[/quote']

just so you know i will be willing to sell juanfran (age:25,rating:88) for around 10m. If you PM me with a offer i can compete with delgardo in terms of price.