World Championship 10000 Discussion thread

Arfon

Re: World Championship 10000 Discussion thread

I've agreed a deal to buy Gouffran from Bordeaux for £10 Million which I'm very happy with' date='I think in Quaresma,Gouffran,N'zogbia and Biabany I now have a fantastic set of wingers to choose from and that is now of my strongest points of the side.

I also thought I'd say that everyone aside from Quaresma,Uysal,Alaba and Gulum can leave,this includes several 89s such as Fanni,Jelen,Miguel,Ernst and Bobo,a France international in Blaise Matiudi and a good solid 88 CB in Miguel Flano,this also means that everyone who is currently on T/B can leave when there ban ends as well.[/quote']

don't you want to chech out juanfran,its fine if not.

just so you know i will be willing to sell juanfran (age:25' date='rating:88) for around 10m. If you PM me with a offer i can compete with delgardo in terms of price.[/quote']

Sorry Angus but I've agreed to sign Gouffran from Bordeaux,so I don't need a winger anymore so therefore Juanfran isn't needed,thanks anyway though.

Sorry Angus but I've agreed to sign Gouffran from Bordeaux' date='so I don't need a winger anymore so therefore Juanfran isn't needed,thanks anyway though.[/quote']

ok thats fine. good luck with you team, im really fustrated because all my players are transfer banned!

I've agreed a deal to buy Gouffran from Bordeaux for £10 Million which I'm very happy with' date='I think in Quaresma,Gouffran,N'zogbia and Biabany I now have a fantastic set of wingers to choose from and that is now of my strongest points of the side.

I also thought I'd say that everyone aside from Quaresma,Uysal,Alaba and Gulum can leave,this includes several 89s such as Fanni,Jelen,Miguel,Ernst and Bobo,a France international in Blaise Matiudi and a good solid 88 CB in Miguel Flano,this also means that everyone who is currently on T/B can leave when there ban ends as well.[/quote']

is biabiany avalible??

Lol...

Philippe COUTINHO - Concerned about his lack of games -

Level 1: Minor Concern - 17 December

In a team with a starting XI of 93' date=' a 85 rated player gets concerned.:rolleyes:

Are SM having a laugh?!?[/quote']

thats just stupid... your gonna have to play him! he's to go to lose!

Lol...

Philippe COUTINHO - Concerned about his lack of games -

Level 1: Minor Concern - 17 December

In a team with a starting XI of 93' date=' a 85 rated player gets concerned.:rolleyes:

Are SM having a laugh?!?[/quote']

No one take him on loan! Let him get a lvl 5 concern and then we can bid for him.. muahahahahaa!!! :D

thats just stupid... your gonna have to play him! he's to go to lose!
No one take him on loan! Let him get a lvl 5 concern and then we can bid for him.. muahahahahaa!!! :D

I have noticed a few teams have players on concerns now.

Real Madrid have three players unhappy, but they are 90+.

I do not understand how a 18 year old rated 85 in a team that has a starting XI of 93 can complain about lack of games.

Coutinho must be ready for the league games then. He will start the next game and we will see how he copes. The self-centred little........

Sale at PSG. Over the next few days i am hosting a sale at PSG' date=' where a number of players will be for sale. They will be:-

Gilardino (p/e only), Anderson Nene (90, LM/Wing, p/e only) The rest are available for cash or player exchange.

Kingson (84, GK), Rausch (87 LB), Santos Dante (88, CB/LB), Makelele (90,DM).

Let me know if you want anyone, a PM would be good so we can discuss it.

Thankyou :)[/quote']

Nice counter for Gilardino, really tempting.

New Manager at AZ - Benno

The new AZ manager has taken on a difficult Task, bottom of Div 4 with only one league win all season. "It is going to be a challenge for me to get this team off the bottom of the table and into a respectable league position before the season ends" said Benno, he added "We need to get some confidence back and a win this weekend away at Sampdoria would be a great help. I have already brought one player in on loan but would like to add two more (if anyone has anybody 85 plus available for loan -please PM). I'm up for the challenge and I have belief in the sqaud here".

New Manager at AZ - Benno

The new AZ manager has taken on a difficult Task' date=' bottom of Div 4 with only one league win all season. "It is going to be a challenge for me to get this team off the bottom of the table and into a respectable league position before the season ends" said Benno, he added "We need to get some confidence back and a win this weekend away at Sampdoria would be a great help. I have already brought one player in on loan but would like to add two more (if anyone has anybody 85 plus available for loan -please PM). I'm up for the challenge and I have belief in the sqaud here".[/quote']

The Genoa manager came out and said AZ are doomed if there was a 5th division AZ would soon be there. That Benno guy should go manage Everton the 3rd team on Mersyside :P

Olympiacos just signed Louis Saha from Velez Sarsfield with Nampalys Mendy and Emiliano Nsue go to Argentinean club

Also, i've agreed a deal with Palermo to buy Gary Cahill in 2 parts. Avraam Papadopoulos and Pete Gregory will go to Palermo in 1st part of the deal then Palermo manager will buy Davy Propper, new Dutch youngstar for 1.5m in 2nd part