World Championship 10000 Discussion thread

Arfon

Re: World Championship 10000 Discussion thread

i would keep your squad. its not every day u see a PAOK side with elamander and Juanffran. etc.

In the end its up to you:p

i think you right, if i went to aston villa everyone will think "he's doing an avarage job" but when they see a great PAOK team (:P hopefully) they will be like (he's cool:p.) Plus ive put a lot of effert into my PAOK team with a good youth team. I think i will advertise the job on the forum. Thanks for your view.

PS: I was considering the job as i don't get much attention as PAOK maneger:(

i think you right' date=' if i went to aston villa everyone will think "he's doing an avarage job" but when they see a great PAOK team ":p hopefully" they will be like he's cool:p. Plus ive put a lot of effert into my PAOK team with a good youth team. I think i will advertise the job on the forum. Thanks for your view.

PS: I was considering the job as i don't get much attention as PAOK maneger:([/quote']

I actually like your team.:D if i had to pick up a div 3 side, it would be yours or benfica

Another tie.. and relegation keeps knocking its doors. However I am just barely above the line

Tied Benfica 2-2 with Beerens scoring again. We have gotten better, and still looking for those darn playoffs, but some new players are needed, which I'll get tomorrow.

The job seems difficult, but we'll get there :)

HAHAHA' date=' Jooles mate.

2 red cards, and a 7 week injury to Higuain.

couldnt have gottan better for u.:P[/quote']

Or putting it another way, Real Madrid move ominously up to 2nd, closing the gap to faltering first placed Inter to just 8 points. :):D:p;):rolleyes::eek:

Drew 0-0 to Marseille,happy with the point as stats wise we was quite lucky to draw,still I should have beaten Villa the other week and drew 0-0 so I suppose it's evened itself out,still it's put us another point clear of relegation which is the first aim and then I'll be able to worry about the final league position,still only two defeats in the last 10 league games suggest we should stay up.

Looks like the back to back victories over Man Chity have sent them into a dip in form :D as they lose top spot after a 1-0 loss to Kyiv.

My Hamburger's beat Bordeaux to go where they rightfully belong ;)

Suppose A 2-1 Defeat In My First Game Isn't That Bad. Will Be Looking To Improve Though.