World Championship 10000 Discussion thread

Arfon

Re: World Championship 10000 Discussion thread

Very surprised to see my losing streak come to an end vs Inter. Makes me the first team to take 4/6 points off of em ;):P

Not bad at all considering you wanted to leave. Congrats anyway.

With the league being so close in mid table to relegation, I'm quietly confident that Roma will be able to oull themselves out of the mess we are in. New signings have helpedthe squad as a whole, and Totti is still bagging goals :)

Olympiacos beat Werder Bremen 2-1 tonight at Weserstadion. Marco Pantelic scored his 8th goal this season for Olympiacos and Kevin Mirallas add another goal.

2 wins in a row for me after i decided to chance my tactic to be more attacking 4-1-3-2 . Up to 7th, just 1 position and 1 point behind last play off spot

---PAOK- News update---

PAOK manager offered Aston Villa job

The PAOK manager was yesterday offered the Aston Villa job. This is what Angus Taylor had to say "the job offer was ver tempting but as they (Aston Villa) have a lot of players transfer banned i feel i could only make a limited impact." "I have done a lot of work on PAOK and i don't want that to go to waste."

You have decided to reject the job offer from Aston Villa. Your chairman and fans are delighted at your decision!

Juanfran talks break down

Yesterday negotiations came to an end with Sevilla, the major stumbling point came when Vossen was not avalible in a swap deal. Rumours are that Vossen is to be part of a deal involving Sahko of PSG. The PAOK maneger made a last ditch offer to Sevilla of 15m for Juanfran. This comes as Juanfran had a major fall out with the maneger Angus Taylor. This is Juanfran had to say: " i am wanting to leave the club soon." *hint, he's avalible!* (I wan't 8m cash plus a youth player)

MATCH REPORT: Fenabahce 1-1 PAOK

PAOK continued theere good run of form with a draw at Fenabahce. It means PAOK have gone 3 matches without losing including a record 3-0 win at west ham. PAOK went in at half time 1-0 up with a goal from captain Stindl on 44 mins. The goal came from a brilliant free kick. In the second half Fenabahce came back hard and star player (rated 89) Aduriz sped past the PAOK defenders and chipped the keeper. PAOK remain 15th in DIV4.

Well done MO.

I do not like that Real Madrid are catching up slowly.:( Time to start winning again.;)

It turns out Coutinho is not ready for first team football he is now out injured for 4 weeks the whiny little .....

It seems I have hit my bad patch, I was hoping it would be nearer the end of the season and to far in front for it to matter.:P

Really need to get back to winning ways, up next against Villarreal and I will have a fully fit first team to choose from.:D

Sampdoria 3-1 AZ

Another win for me as goals from Pazzini (2) and Guiza give me the win. My strikeforce is finally gelling and 4th win in a row. i'm 5th now but only 7 points behind Anderlecht, who just a few weeks ago seemed out of sight. Looking at the form i'm in, automatic promotion is the target.

---PAOK- News update---

The PAOK manager was yesterday offered the Aston Villa job. This is what Angus Taylor had to say "the job offer was ver tempting but as they (Aston Villa) have a lot of players transfer banned i feel i could only make a limited impact." "I have done a lot of work on PAOK and i don't want that to go to waste."

Yesterday negotiations came to an end with Sevilla, the major stumbling point came when Vossen was not avalible in a swap deal. Rumours are that Vossen is to be part of a deal involving Sahko of PSG. The PAOK maneger made a last ditch offer to Sevilla of 15m for Juanfran. This comes as Juanfran had a major fall out with the maneger Angus Taylor. This is Juanfran had to say: " i am wanting to leave the club soon." *hint, he's avalible!* (I wan't 8m cash plus a youth player)

PAOK continued theere good run of form with a draw at Fenabahce. It means PAOK have gone 3 matches without losing including a record 3-0 win at west ham. PAOK went in at half time 1-0 up with a goal from captain Stindl on 44 mins. The goal came from a brilliant free kick. In the second half Fenabahce came back hard and star player (rated 89) Aduriz sped past the PAOK defenders and chipped the keeper. PAOK remain 15th in DIV4.

Just giving it a bump as it took ages to write:)

---PAOK- News update---

Yesterday negotiations came to an end with Sevilla' date=' the major stumbling point came when Vossen was not avalible in a swap deal. Rumours are that Vossen is to be part of a deal involving Sahko of PSG. The PAOK maneger made a last ditch offer to Sevilla of 15m for Juanfran. This comes as Juanfran had a major fall out with the maneger Angus Taylor. This is Juanfran had to say: " i am wanting to leave the club soon." [i']*hint, he's avalible!*[/i] (I wan't 8m cash plus a youth player)

Just giving it a bump as it took ages to write:)

Mate, stick to using the Reporting thread

I better start winning games right now if i dont want to get relegated.

Now is the time because on the 5th of January all hell breaks lose.

on the 5 th I have, Manchester United

then: Chelsea

then Inter Milan

then: Arsenal

then: Real Madrid

& finally: Barcelona.

sometimes I feel SM are out to get me:mad: