World Championship 10000 Discussion thread

Arfon

Re: World Championship 10000 Discussion thread

I better start winning games right now if i dont want to get relegated.

Now is the time because on the 5th of January all hell breaks lose.

on the 5 th I have' date=' Manchester United

then: Chelsea

then Inter Milan

then: Arsenal

then: Real Madrid

& finally: Barcelona.

sometimes I feel SM are out to get me:mad:[/quote']

Don't worry, you'll have Bale on the fourth ;)

Disapointed with my loss on Saturday,after battering them shots and posession,but nevermind.

Big game against TSG Hoff need to win to keep pace with the leaders

Brought Dawson in to strengthen the defence,and hopefully have a deal for Sychev in the pipeline,although a few clubs after him so we will see.

Bordeaux 2 - 3 SÃO PAULO

The 10th match of my season that has ended with the 3-2 scoreline.. thats gotta be some kind of record :P

But yeh back on topic, the 6th win in a row for my Sao Paulo, helping to secure me nicley in the playoffs only 9 points away from Man City in 2nd now. Everything seems to be clicking nicely for me at the moment :)

Oh and i was 2-0 down at half time, scored all my 3 goals in the last 15mins.. booyah! :D

Real Madrid 1-2 Roma

The Roma revival continues with an impressive victory at the Bernabeau. Both goals coming from Michel Bastos. After the Arsenal victory' date=' Roma are now only in the relegation zone by 1 goal.[/quote']

And that only tells half the story. I got absolutely murdered on possession. Nice win. :o

Bordeaux 2 - 3 SÃO PAULO

The 10th match of my season that has ended with the 3-2 scoreline.. thats gotta be some kind of record :P

But yeh back on topic' date=' the 6th win in a row for my Sao Paulo, helping to secure me nicley in the playoffs only 9 points away from Man City in 2nd now. Everything seems to be clicking nicely for me at the moment :)

Oh and i was 2-0 down at half time, scored all my 3 goals in the last 15mins.. booyah! :D[/quote']

Typical Me, Can't Hold On To A Lead. :rolleyes:

4-0 away win' date='if only my home form was as good,tight at the top though.[/quote']

A huge 3-1 victory over Anderlecht see's the second hand Mercs back up to 2cnd down in division 4. Till Saturday then Chris, sorry to see you have a few injuries and suspensions to worry about, shame that my son :P

Typical Me' date=' Can't Hold On To A Lead. :rolleyes:[/quote']

Ahh sorry mate, i was very fortunate to win looking at the stats mind! An old Cardiff boy sealing the victory for me ;)

Best of luck for the rest of the season, hopefully you can turn the clubs fortunes around and keep them up :)

DAM DAM DAM DAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can hardly ever beat that old fool can i????? 4 games without a win now and against a very good valencia ' date=' worrying times for city but im still very confident on the title tho!!!!!!![/quote']

320x240.jpg

Ahh don't take it to heart Dome, the mysterious SOP is over 450 of our earth years old, he carries with him the secrets of the universe, his knowledge is limitless :eek:

Rapid beat off tons of competition to sign Dmitri Sychev (why everyone waited until now to bid for him i dont know but glad they did) Have sent Bojan back now so we are now loan free, sit 12th in the league but too far away from the playoffs so will just try and finish in the top half this season.

P.S The predictions are on a winter break and will be back up and running after xmas.

Ahh sorry mate' date=' i was very fortunate to win looking at the stats mind! An old Cardiff boy sealing the victory for me ;)

Best of luck for the rest of the season, hopefully you can turn the clubs fortunes around and keep them up :)[/quote']

Cheers Mate, Looks Like I'm Gonna Need It. :rolleyes:

FC Twente 3-4 Sampdoria

Canella scored the winner in the 88th minute to take my winning run to 5. In 5th place and only 6 points away from the top. A few weeks ago that gap was in excess of 10 points so i've done well to cut that down to size. Keep this form to the end of the season and automatic promotion should be mine.

A huge 3-1 victory over Anderlecht see's the second hand Mercs back up to 2cnd down in division 4. Till Saturday then Chris' date=' sorry to see you have a few injuries and suspensions to worry about, shame that my son :P[/color']

Nice win mate,ill be fine for Saturday i hope:D.Gutted about gyan though 16 goals in 21 games will be sorely missed. I also owe ya for last time!:)

On a side note really racked off with the Juventus manager basically destroying the team,buying about ten players over the age of 32.Then resigning.Wouldnt touch that team with a bargepole now:mad: