Sign in to follow this  
Arfon

World Championship 10000 Discussion thread

Guest Villa888

Re: World Championship 10000 Discussion thread

I'll probably be quitting the setup soon as SM have absolutely killed my season with absolutely ridiculous results. Every game I've dominated I've lost... It's pathetic. If I don't beat Twente I'm done.

Typical Shaktar. Race out to a 2-0 lead, lose 3-2.

Luckily, I'm done with them, and will be moving to Juventus after finally getting a job offer. The last manager changed alot of stuff up, but its not too too bad, I've definitely seen worse. In fact, the only downright awful deal for me was selling Del Piero for 16 mil, he definitely would've much more beneficial to the team staying on as a striker.

Other than that, I've either gotten good players in exchange for mine, or lots of useless players for cash, which will be sold once their TB is up.

It's been fun at Shakhtar, and I wish the next manager the best. Time for a new challenge.

EDIT: And as an added bonus, Juventus are still in the SMFA Cup!

i would never take juventus. i would take ur shaktar anyday. juventus has been screwed over lol.

To each his own opinion. My Shaktar was balanced, but the teams best player was 91 and was followed by 3 90s. In a league like this, that won't cut it. This team has 3 94s, although two are out with longish injuries and one is Buffon, 4 91s, and 2 90s. That's alot more to work with.

My progress with Shaktar stagnated big time because I couldn't bring any big players to take the team higher. Here, I've got a good number of big players to work with, and best of all, I've got a nice challenge ahead of me. 14 players come off their transfer bans in the next couple of days, so ill be able to restructure the youth squad, and the rest I'll find a way to deal with hopefully till they can be shipped out too, they're not all garbage when you take a closer look. For now though, Gary Neville, Andre Ooijer, and Nuno Gomes are all available on loan.

Anyone else see the two multiple accounts by 'Rivo' recently quit, at Spurs and Juventus. I've not been watching this gameworld closely enough to pick up on it until now, though it appears that aside from breaking that rule nothing untoward took place, unless anyone sees something I didn't. Anyone?

I'll probably be quitting the setup soon as SM have absolutely killed my season with absolutely ridiculous results. Every game I've dominated I've lost... It's pathetic. If I don't beat Twente I'm done.

Don't quit.. the same thing is happening to me, even though I have the second highest squad value and average rating in the division.

Things will turn around soon enough :)

I have not been able to get on SM as much as I would have liked the last few days.

Nice to see my Inter get a win:), after two defeats in a row we Beat Villarreal 3 - 0 at home.

Now 10 points clear again.:D

I see there have been a few changes with our managers.

Good luck to all in there new jobs;)

Match Report will be up later.

Anyone else see the two multiple accounts by 'Rivo' recently quit' date=' at Spurs and Juventus. I've not been watching this gameworld closely enough to pick up on it until now, though it appears that aside from breaking that rule nothing untoward took place, unless anyone sees something I didn't. Anyone?

Didnt notice it to be honest.The tottenham transfers he did were okay,not great.He screwed up Juventus a bit though buying all those oldies,id try and the deals reversed if i was the new manager i think.

just quit Valencia' date=' good luck to their next manager[/quote']

Because I beat you 3-0?

Bad loser or bad manager :P

Good news fo Ajax, after accepting a non-refusable offer from Roma for Steklenberg I have sold him for Ruffier + Da Silva Jucile :D A deal we are both happy with. This makes Ajax the second highest valued team in Division one at 195 million, only 80 million behind City :P

Two 3-0 results back to back against Sop's Genoa and some lads Valencia keeps us in the promotion spots. :)