World Championship 10000 Discussion thread

Arfon

Re: World Championship 10000 Discussion thread

--------------------------PAOK-News Update----------------------

PAOK manager offered Fulham job

Angus Taylor has been offered the Fulham job as "el nino" quit on the 23rd of december. This comes after Angus Taylor was offered the Aston Villa job. Angus Taylor released a statement on the PAOK official website "It's nice have interest from different clubs but i am happy with PAOK, i wan't to build a great team and i believe that is possibe."

---Match Report---

PAOK 1-3 Buyern Leverkusen

PAOK's good run of form came to an end after tosing to leagues leaders Buyer Levekusen. Angus Taylor " It was a big ask to beat Buyer Levekusen and we gave it a good go, im happy with my players attitute." The PAOK maneger also praised striker Elmander " Elmander has done a great job for us this season, i am very pleased with his work rate. He was a complete bargain at only 4.5 million and will not leave for at leaset 15m." This comes after Elmander scored in last nights defeat, after being sent off and gaining a rating of 3 elmander has hit great form with ratings of 10,8,10,8,8.

--------------------------PAOK-News Update----------------------

PAOK manager offered Fulham job

Angus Taylor has been offered the Fulham job as "el nino" quit on the 23rd of december. This comes after Angus Taylor was offered the Aston Villa job. Angus Taylor released a statement on the PAOK official website "It's nice have interest from different clubs but i am happy with PAOK' date=' i wan't to build a great team and i believe that is possibe."[/font']

---Match Report---

PAOK 1-3 Buyern Leverkusen

PAOK's good run of form came to an end after tosing to leagues leaders Buyer Levekusen. Angus Taylor " It was a big ask to beat Buyer Levekusen and we gave it a good go, im happy with my players attitute." The PAOK maneger also praised striker Elmander " Elmander has done a great job for us this season, i am very pleased with his work rate. He was a complete bargain at only 4.5 million and will not leave for at leaset 15m." This comes after Elmander scored in last nights defeat, after being sent off and gaining a rating of 3 elmander has hit great form with ratings of 10,8,10,8,8.

Elamnder was a great signing mate,although not as good as Gyan ...16 goals in 21 games,only Guerrero and Chamakh have scored more,in slightly tougher leagues!:D

Wouldnt swap Gyan for anyone apart from MESSI!

Elamnder was a great signing mate' date='although not as good as Gyan ...16 goals in 21 games,only Guerrero and Chamakh have scored more,in slightly tougher leagues!:D

Wouldnt swap Gyan for anyone apart from MESSI![/quote']

elmander is avalible for a swap deal if you wan't to negotiate:D

Olympiacos lost to Sporting CP 0-2. Still stucked in 8th position, 3 points away from last play off spot. Anyway, just agreed a deal with Bordeaux. Plasil will come to Olympiacos while Ibagaza and young star Hetemaj will move to French side

Great win against a resolute Galatasary' date='coming from behind to take a valuable win to prove Lille can mix it with the big boys.Sampdoria breathing down my neck,but have the squad to take automatic promotion.[/quote']

Good win Chris, mind you I went for the throat in the last 15 and it ending up costing me the game...still it makes for a very interesting top six :)