World Championship 10000 Discussion thread

Arfon

Re: World Championship 10000 Discussion thread

Ah so I see' date=' in fairness it would annoy me, my team is average at best, although he has a lot of sub-standard Uruguayans.

Must have just been my amazing tactics :D[/quote']

Yehh thats what putting me off about accepting it atm the team is full of those bloody uruguayans and have no idea if their in for rises or just poor transfers in! Plus the fact he's stripped away the likes of Arteta, Cahill, Fellani, Coleman, Rodwell etc etc. But they have got a nice wad of cash and the core of a good team which could be fixed with some tlc :P

Then again im 5th in the league with my sao paulo atm.. choices choices

Yehh thats what putting me off about accepting it atm the team is full of those bloody uruguayans and have no idea if their in for rises or just poor transfers in! Plus the fact he's stripped away the likes of Arteta' date=' Cahill, Fellani, Coleman, Rodwell etc etc. But they have got a nice wad of cash and the core of a good team which could be fixed with some tlc :P

Then again im 5th in the league with my sao paulo atm.. choices choices[/quote']

Even if they are in for rises there's no knowing whether SM will even review their league any time soon! Swapping promotion candidates for relegation candidates unheard of :P, although I would add there ain't much to do cash from what I've seen :rolleyes:

I am in as Everton manager.Quality stuff thanks Shack and Paul Tisdale for pointing me in right direction .Now to try and build some .

total 24 players 10 are forwards have to change that.

Lol yeah not exactly balanced. Welcome to WC10000 and division two (although I'm pretty new myself :P)

Yoan GOUFFRAN has completed his move to Besiktas JK from Bordeaux for £10,000,000

Delighted to finally complete that signing and he now completes my wingers lineup alongside Quaresma,Biabiany and N'zogbia,I also hope to bring in one final forward to compliment Kerzhakov,Bobo and Jelen,once that is done and I bring in a new third keeper I'll have my squad done for the rest of the season,I'd have happily traded my whole team off but I'll keep these for now and hopefully secure a midtable place,then I imagine there will be a lot of transfer activity at the end of the season so I should be well position to do some deals then.

Finally secured the signing of long term target Payet :). I have overpaid no doubt, but i think it really will pay off as he is a real talent and should be in the 90's in a year or so. Just hope my offer for Petrov was the largest now though :P. Hopefully that is my team almost complete for the season :D.

Zenit 0-1 Roma

Michel Bastos strike gives Roma the win, in a game that Roma dominate for possession. The win now sees Roma climb out of the relegation zone for the first time in a long time.

Finally settled with my squad now, feel I have some depth and quality, and letting go of Drogba for Suarez and Bastos has turned out to be great.

Finally.....

WOOP :D