World Championship 10000 Discussion thread

Arfon

Re: World Championship 10000 Discussion thread

Another draw for Besiktas and this time it's a 1-1 draw at Ajax which isn't a bad result at all,I have The Special one and his Manchester City side next which I'm looking forward too very much:),I need some wins instead of draws to be honest so hopefully we can get one on Saturday.

Barcelona make it 6 wins on the spin in the 1st Division thanks to a 2-1 win over Fiorentina.

Next up is Athletico. Despite being bottom of the league, they are the 2nd most in form team in the division!

Also 88 rated Bojan is available for loan.

Barcelona make it 6 wins on the spin in the 1st Division thanks to a 2-1 win over Fiorentina.

Next up is Athletico. Despite being bottom of the league' date=' they are the 2nd most in form team in the division!

Also 88 rated Bojan is available for loan.[/quote']

Il take him mate.. sao paulo :)

Ahh beaten to it :P

Manchester United have signed 3 fantastic English prospects recently.

Connor Wickham from Roma for £3.1M

Luke Williams from Middlesbrough for £450K

Jordan Henderson from Tottenham for £12.5M

Big price to pay for Henderson but he has the quality and potential to develop into a fantastic signing for us in the future.

We have some great young English players in the squad right now such as Kieran Gibbs, Jack Rodwell, Fabrice Muamba, Chris Smalling, Tom Cleverley, Victor Moses and Danny Welbeck along with the new additions.

Happy with the deal' date=' been waiting ages for him.[/quote']

I'm interested, but SM still have that "this manager is new" feature on for you and want about 40 mil for him just to crack CV, which definitely prices me out. When he comes back down to 30, I'll try to make a bid.

Also, Milan manager, I went ahead and put a bid in for Milito. Let me know what you think.

I'm slowly finding interest in this setup again, picked up a win against Sevilla and hopefully looking to get a deal done soon.

Managed to sign John Carew for £10,000,000 from Birmingham. Probably a bit too much paid but he will be a good addition to partner Iaquinta up top.

Next up a tough away game to 3rd place Genoa. Need to carry on picking up points if I'm to have any chance of staying up. :o

Huge game tomorrow night' date='against Twente,need a win to cement my place in the top two.

Special mention to Sampdoria,fantastic form from the Italians,they will be the hardest obstacle for 2nd place.Wont mention the 6-1 game tho:D[/quote']

Thanks for the mention. Your not doing too badly yourself. The way we're going i believe we can finish first and second in the league. (I don't care what order as long as i get promoted.) And thank you for beating me 6-1. That was the wake up call my team needed. Since that game i have won 10 and lost 1 of the 11 games i have played.

I want to comment on a transfer , i did a while ago , i spent 110k on a lad on free agent , the lad played 2nd division of brazilan league I had no info on him it was a complete punt but in a couple of months ,he shot to promance and secured a big move to hoffenhaim in germany a club known for having brilliant talents . and has lots of bigger clubs watching him too . I just wanted to share that story with you all , Not bad for a buy and hope signing!!!!!!! LOL

Huge game tomorrow night' date='against Twente,need a win to cement my place in the top two.

Special mention to Sampdoria,fantastic form from the Italians,they will be the hardest obstacle for 2nd place.Wont mention the 6-1 game tho:D[/quote']

Looking forward for tonight game :)

I want to comment on a transfer ' date=' i did a while ago , i spent 110k on a lad on free agent , the lad played 2nd division of brazilan league I had no info on him it was a complete punt but in a couple of months ,he shot to promance and secured a big move to hoffenhaim in germany a club known for having brilliant talents . and has lots of bigger clubs watching him too . I just wanted to share that story with you all , Not bad for a buy and hope signing!!!!!!! LOL[/quote']

Well it's not often you get a little big-headed is it?

Roma 3-1 Porto

Roma continue to push further from relegation zone after a fantastic 3-1 against Porto. Totti bagged a brace and Suarez notched another. Really pleased with the change in form, just 1 dfat in the last 5 but even in that we played well. Things are looking alot better than they were a couple of months back when we were 19th, now sit 14th :D

Cannot wait till holiday season is over, get the banter back into this thread that there once was.

Oh dear Oh dear,the Special One gets humbled in Turkey as my Besiktas beat his Manchester City side 2-1,a good and much needed victory for my side and that takes us up to 13th,it says a lot about Division 2 when 11 points separate 3rd from 17th at this stage of the season,it looks like I'll only need three wins to secure my position for another season in this Division and I'm confident I'll do that,looking forward to been in Division 2 again,or who knows with a decent run I could get into the playoffs and be in Division 1.

Oh dear Oh dear' date='the Special One gets humbled in Turkey as my Besiktas beat his Manchester City side 2-1,a good and much needed victory for my side and that takes us up to 13th,it says a lot about Division 2 when 11 points separate 3rd from 17th at this stage of the season,it looks like I'll only need three wins to secure my position for another season in this Division and I'm confident I'll do that,looking forward to been in Division 2 again,or who knows with a decent run I could get into the playoffs and be in Division 1.[/quote']

ah bugger! My team has not been the same since Rhys took his hamburg and beat us twice need to change tactics but well done mate , you have a good side and I see good things from best of luck for the season mate!