Sign in to follow this  
Arfon

World Championship 10000 Discussion thread

Re: World Championship 10000 - Anyone interested?

Ive been waiting to join WC10000.... I will join as Athletico Madrid or CSKA or Fiorentina or Villa or Genoa or Ajax or Bayer Leverkusen:D. Hopefully I get one of them! I will try get more people to join.

Also has anyone here noticed hot the WC's are not being created when it says they will be?

Ive been waiting to join WC10000.... I will join as Athletico Madrid or CSKA or Fiorentina or Villa or Genoa or Ajax or Bayer Leverkusen:D. Hopefully I get one of them! I will try get more people to join.

Also has anyone here noticed hot the WC's are not being created when it says they will be?

It said WC 9960 will be made on the 26th of September but It just got made there...? Meh, it just means WC10000 is very close..

Also Dai may be joining...:):)

So it's working on some ridicolous rate like 10-15 made per day' date=' so it should be made in less then a week. I might be interested in joining.[/quote']

I think its one every 2 hours... so it should be made by Monday???

This post giving me subscription to this thread is an indication of my interest. Depending on the quality of managers that join and the teams available at the time this thing opens up' date=' I may or may not join.[/quote']

Same as - apart from the subsciption bit, as I can't see the point of subscribing to any thread :P

So hopefully 31 forumers will be joining so far. Anyone else want to join????

Try a make a list of who will be joining on the first post and then update when they get their teams so we know who will be managing who

So hopefully 31 forumers will be joining so far. Anyone else want to join????
Try a make a list of who will be joining on the first post and then update when they get their teams so we know who will be managing who

Done a list but there's only 30 and not 31 :confused:

This post giving me subscription to this thread is an indication of my interest. Depending on the quality of managers that join and the teams available at the time this thing opens up' date=' I may or may not join.[/quote']

Ditto.....