World Championship 10000 Discussion thread

Arfon

Re: World Championship 10000 Discussion thread

No im in terrible form and now I face madrid ' date=' im very confident still on winning tho even without barry and boatang!! Eboue is on a cash sale looking for good bids[/quote']

Was thinking about bidding.. but then saw the asking price :eek::P

Sampdoria's winning streak comes to an end with a 3-1 humblimg at home to West Ham. To make matters worse Pazzini got sent off and is banned for three games.[/QU

Shocked by that score,on the plus Lille win again to open up a 4 point lead on 3rd place!:)

No win in 6 for Chivas! And it all started so well with three straight wins in my first games. Still, happy with the squad I now have, having started with probably the weakest team in the whole game world. Also came in late so missed all the good externals - left picking up crumbs (Bendtner et al ;)).

Next up Hoffenheim - I'm 10 points off the play-offs, so still in with a chance

Bendtner's on a paltry 3 goals since his move. Could it be due to his gorgeous pink boots.............

bendtner-pink-boots.jpg

The spurs manager bidded for Lampard from me :Tottenham Hotspur have made an offer to Everton for Frank LAMPARD of £13' date='000,000 plus Gabriel AGBONLAHOR and Wilson PALACIOS[/quote']

:eek: Oh dear oh dear. I would counter Gerrard and Coentrao and see what happens :P