World Championship 10000 Discussion thread

Arfon

Re: World Championship 10000 Discussion thread

i think thas a fair deal just about...

It's way over what my chairman will allow.

to try and get me to accept his offer, he's lieing to me about other deals he's agreed with some other forumers for him. :confused:

Whilst I'm here.... Stankovic, Frings, Cordoba, Keita can all leave Barcelona.

I've got an offer in for Lampard, but assume that it's not going to be accepted as Stankovic is included?

I'm looking for 2 x 88/89/90 decent youth for Stankovic or one outstanding young player.

Same with Keita....

Frings and Cordoba will go in a 2 for 1 deal if anyone is interested in either of them. Either for one pensioner of 92 or someone decent and younger.

Also going to be scouting for offers for Ibrahimovic once he comes back off loan, looking for either 2 for 1 or 3 for one, or if someone wants to swap me for a younger 94 CM or CB I'll listen to offers.

Roma 7-2 Bayer Leverkusen

Roma have all but surely booked their place in the next round of the Champions League after thrashing German side Leverkusen.

Goals from Hargreaves, Bastos (2), Costa, Danny (2) and a penalty from Suarez. The stats will show that Roma were by far more clinical than Leverkusen.

Second leg of this tie will be played on 11th January, and Roma remain unbeaten in the seasons competition.

Got a job offer to manage Atletico Madrid and accepted.

They will go down but Atletico are one of my favorite teams.

ASENJO can leave in return for an AM' date=' LM or RM.[/quote']

Just got your old club on offer - Dynamo Moscow. Won't be taking them if anyone's interested.

Also I'm on the look out for a decent right back - got 10 mil to spend. Anyone have a rb they will let go?

Welcome click

Im the daddy of this GW and I have the best team :D

so you need any help call 'The special one ''

:D everyone knows PAOK are the team to beat with the manager "the chosen one" (the special one way so last year:D)

(i am in a very cheekey mood tonight)