World Championship 10000 Discussion thread

Arfon

Re: World Championship 10000 Discussion thread

Just checked the schedule and I host Tecalee's Inter.

Now two things that really make this game interesting.

1. I got thrashed 6-1 in the previous meeting, so it's a revenge mission ;)

2. Inter could be crowned champions in my own back yard and as deserving as they are to be champions, I do not want it happening at my home! B):rolleyes::D

Bordeaux win the all french affair 1-0 against Marseille. Iaquinta with the goal, his 4th in 7 games.

15 PSV 32 -10 38

16 Udinese 32 -9 37

17 Aston Villa 32 2 36

18 Everton 32 -37 32

19 BORDEAUX 32 -17 31

It can still be done, need to keep up the good from though! :D

Domanated shack's paulo but he got lucky scored 2 but I score 3 lol . Ironcally after shack's only johnson comment take a guess who scored and 2 assits with a MOM performance that destroyed him lol

I know i didnt deserve anything based on the stats, but 89th minute winner.. ouch :(

And ino lol typical :rolleyes:

Just checked the schedule and I host Tecalee's Inter.

Now two things that really make this game interesting.

1. I got thrashed 6-1 in the previous meeting' date=' so it's a revenge mission ;)

2. Inter could be crowned champions in my own back yard and as deserving as they are to be champions, I do not want it happening at my home! B):rolleyes::D[/quote']

It is going to happen.;)

I would be very surprised if I win 6 - 1 again, but that score-line would do me fine.:P

Beat Arsenal 3 - 0 at home tonight, very happy with that win, will do a match report tomorrow.:D

Just need 2 points from 6 games to be crowned champions, looks like a real dog-fight for second place.:)

Respuesta: Re: World Championship 10000 Discussion thread

Jeez, the race for the Div 3 title gets more exhilarating by the day. Schalke now lead the table, but only on goal difference, as they are tied with three other teams! With 6 games still left in the season, every match counts, and the next match is against...

And... the dream is still alive :D

Gremio take home another astonishing 3-0 victory over Palermo' date=' keeping the promotion dream alive.

;D[/quote']

Gremio! Sorry, buddy. I'm gonna have to win this one. ;)

Won last night 3-1 against VFB Stuttart, pushing me up to 4th place :D The promotion spots for division 2 are VERY tight!!

And to boost my chances of promotion:

Marouane CHAMAKH has completed his move to Ajax from Arsenal in a swap deal for Mounir EL HAMDAOUI and Christian ERIKSEN

I don't usually do this but the following PM is so retarded I just want to share it...

Subject: Gerrard

for 2 good players.

i want rio ferdinand + berbatov or carrick

Received this after I shortlisted Gerrard. Rafa Villegas, you're an idiot...

In other news. Agreed a two part deal with Arsenal. Good fella to deal with :)

Hernandez for Carroll +£3.0M

Fletcher for Wilshere + Ramsey +£0.5M

Didn't want to let Hernandez go but the arrival of Carroll, Wilshere and Ramsey to Old Trafford softens the blow for sure and adds to my talented collection of British youth.

I don't usually do this but the following PM is so retarded I just want to share it...

Received this after I shortlisted Gerrard. Rafa Villegas' date=' you're an idiot...

In other news. Agreed a two part deal with Arsenal. Good fella to deal with :)

Hernandez for Carroll +£3.0M

Fletcher for Wilshere + Ramsey +£0.5M

Didn't want to let Hernandez go but the arrival of Carroll, Wilshere and Ramsey to Old Trafford softens the blow for sure and adds to my talented collection of British youth.[/quote']

Yeah, he do that to me, i want Gerrard but the players he want very impossible(Juan+Essien).

Btw, nice make a deals with you :)