Sign in to follow this  
Arfon

World Championship 10000 Discussion thread

Re: World Championship 10000 Discussion thread

A frustrating 0-0 draw to Besiktas away for Bordeaux. The lion's share of possession went our way and all my shots were on target, just unable to get the breakthrough.

16 PSV 33 -13 38

17 Aston Villa 33 0 36

18 Everton 33 -35 35

19 BORDEAUX 33 -17 32

20 Boca Juniors 33 -19 29

Still tight down the bottom. Might be curtains for Boca though. Iaquinta's back for Olympiacos on Wednesday.

Before that though, it's the small matter of Roma in the quarter finals of the SMFA Champions Cup. Need to turn around a 1-0 deficit but who knows, time to attack. ;)

Doing rubbish with Deportivo and haven't won since 5 January so I might as well let someone else have a chance in this game world so I'm gonna quit Deportivo and hopefully a forumer takes them and does a better job. And not really into the setup anymore and the team is boring me a little so I'm just gonna focus on my other teams

YIPPIE!!!!!!!!!!!! Maybe the title race isnt over lol?? My win over stuggart and cheeseburgers draw with my favourite buddy in sm's paulo which leaves the gap to 3 points , bet shack's thanking the lord for a johnson who set up both goals!!!!!!!!

SÃO PAULO 2 - 2 Hamburger SV

Respectable draw against the table toppers :)

Mahoosive game against Dynamo Kiev next in a battle for the playoff spots

You actually did me a favour !!!

normally its the other way round lol , I beat sttugart for you tho lol

Got vanilla next

FC Porto grab a historic win at Old Trafford with Porto winning 1-0 :D:D:D

Gratz...Considering how much your team dominated to only lose 1-0 kind of flatters us really. We meet again in the Champions Cup on Tuesday but it will be down to our assistant managers to battle it out as my GM is due to expire.

As we've been out of the title race for some time I've been experimenting with tactics recently to try and figure how to get the best out of my team. None the wiser after tonights performance :o

Gratz...Considering how much your team dominated to only lose 1-0 kind of flatters us really. We meet again in the Champions Cup on Tuesday but it will be down to our assistant managers to battle it out as my GM is due to expire.

As we've been out of the title race for some time I've been experimenting with tactics recently to try and figure how to get the best out of my team. None the wiser after tonights performance :o

thanks mate, feels good from a top quality manager :D:D:D

Sampdoria get a 4-3 win away to Anderlecht thanks to a last-minute winner from Giampaolo Pazzini. That takes me up to 3rd over last night's opponents. That result coupled with Bayer Leverkusen's last minute defeat puts me 3 points off automatic promotion. Table-topping Lille up next in a must win game if i am to catch them and it's time to avenge the 6-1 defeat i suffered last time even though it set me on an amazing winning streak after that.

Friendly with Hamburg lined up for tonight.

New tactics to be used to try & turnaround the 1-0 deficit to Roma on Tuesday. I'm at home on Tuesday so hopefully home advantage can swing things my way.

Roma 1-0 Internazionale

Delighted. After conceding 6 in the reverse' date=' we get a clean sheet and 3 valueblle points. League top scorer Francesco Totti halts the inevertable for Inter in terms of winning the title.

As for the game, Roma had the best of possession yet Inter dominated shots at goal, and our only shot on target was the goal. Lucky.

Most important thing is that we are now 8 points clear of the drop and sit 13th in the table :D

Unlucky Tecalee, you'll get your title next week ;)[/quote']

Well done jr231990.:)

That is what I call clinical finishing. LOL.

We had 11 shots on target and your keeper gets a 5 you have 1 shot on target and score and Julio Cesar gets a 7 !?!?:confused::confused:

Never mind.... It now means Inter will get crowned champions in front of their fans when we face Real Madrid next in the league.

In the mean time we face Napoli at home in the Quarter Finals of the Champions Cup.

I will put up the match report tomorrow.:):):)

I beat Shehan's Sevilla 2-1 away with Busquets scoring a brace. lol.

In transfer news, when Ibrahimovic returns from Milan...he's likely to be heading to Arsenal in a deal involving Essien travelling to the Camp Nou.

I'm open to offers on Puyol also. Would be looking for a good CB and another player of 90+