Sign in to follow this  
Arfon

World Championship 10000 Discussion thread

Re: World Championship 10000 Discussion thread

Olympiacos just signed Tomas Rosicky from Arsenal for 9m' date=' very reasonable and fair deal there. Rosicky will be main player for me from now, really happy to bring him to Greece[/quote']

Hope he will shine in Olympiakos :)

This Relationship i called "Indonesian Connections"

Match Report is up:

Division 1 - League Game 33 V's Roma.

:):):):)

Will have to win the title against Real Madrid instead now!?!?:P

Yeah, that would be terrible. :(

Have to say Real have had a pretty bad season and chasing 2nd is all we're good for now. To be honest I'm surprised we're even 2nd as aside from the initial transfer flurry I've done very little with this team.

I'm considering jumping ship at the end of the season to step aside and let someone who has more time to dedicate to them. There's £75.0M in the bank if that gives you any indication of how little I've done with them.

Is that the right thing to do? Thoughts?

Yeah' date=' that would be terrible. :(

Have to say Real have had a pretty bad season and chasing 2nd is all we're good for now. To be honest I'm surprised we're even 2nd as aside from the initial transfer flurry I've done very little with this team.

I'm considering jumping ship at the end of the season to step aside and let someone who has more time to dedicate to them. There's £75.0M in the bank if that gives you any indication of how little I've done with them.

Is that the right thing to do? Thoughts?[/quote']

Considering I waited up tht night of creation to hopefully get Real, then find out you bought the set up and picked Real...personally I'd be a lil peeved. But hey its your choice at the end of the day.

Huge game against Sampdoria,they will looking to avenge the 6-1 drubbing i gave them earlier in the season,but since then Samp have been playing very well im happier playing away from home,so hopefully a win is on the cards.

A win would put Lille in a decent position to take the title,also have a decent goal advantage over third and fourth.

NO you are not allowed to leave.

You can't leave Real Madrid in World Championship 10000!!!

That is a very healthy transfer kitty.

Why not try a same nation team??? You have the funds and players to get nearly any player you would like.

:)

NO you are not allowed to leave.

You can't leave Real Madrid in World Championship 10000!!!

That is a very healthy transfer kitty.

Why not try a same nation team??? You have the funds and players to get nearly any player you would like.

:)

sometimes i think it would be great to be a team like Real, but then theres no fun in it at all, you maybe have more pressure as you are expected to win every game, unlike me at Shaktar,:D

Bordeaux (0) v (1) Roma

Uefa Champions League, Quater Finals, Second Leg

Go into tonights game with a slender 1 goal advantage. Hoping to get an early away goal, meaning Bordeaux will need to chase 3 goals down to progress. Everyone is back, no injuries or suspensions, so feeling confident.

don't leave! this is the best setup I've been involved in since I've been on here! Competition for 2nd is intense. Next season we all need to gang up on Camila and hunt her down!!;)

Don't quit unless I get the job offer.

Not to mention you can hopefully gang up on Dom next season :P

Bordeaux (0) v (1) Roma

Uefa Champions League' date=' Quater Finals, Second Leg[/center']

Go into tonights game with a slender 1 goal advantage. Hoping to get an early away goal, meaning Bordeaux will need to chase 3 goals down to progress. Everyone is back, no injuries or suspensions, so feeling confident.

Looks like it could be a belter mate. I'm going all out from the start. :P

Looks like it could be a belter mate. I'm going all out from the start. :P

Yeah it should be, and good luck for the game. B)

These sort of things make me realise how much I can't wait for the Champions League knockout games in real life to happen. :D

Ah well, guess this year wasn't meant to be. :o 2-1 to Roma on the night leaves it to be 3-1 on aggregate.

Guess it was that little bit of added quality that saw them through.

jr231990, all the best mate, hope you go all the way now. ;)

Bordeaux (1) 1-2 (3) Roma

Roma progress to the semi finals of the Uefa Champions League after seing off Bordaux. William Gallas bagged the early away goal Roma were looking for, heaping more pressure on Bordeaux to produce.

They did to their credit respond when Chalme headed in the equaliser. But 5 minutes into the second half, Francesco Totti smashed home the eventual winner, meaning Bordeaux had to score 3 goals in 40mins which knocked the stuffing out of them.

Roma's reward is a semi final tie against Bayern Munich who have knocked out Manchester City on away goals.

Stand out result is Porto winning 3-1 at Old Trafford to progress 5-2 on aggregate. And they will take on Division 1 champions elect. Internazionale.

Don't you just love the Champions League :D

Inter are through to the semi-final :D

Beat Napoli 2 - 0 on the night 3 - 1 overall. :)

Next we face Porto in the champions league.

Will have a full match report tomorrow.

Well done to all who went through.:)

try Capoue then lol I no he can be loaned!!!!!!!!!!!! Im very suprised at that !!!!!!

Cool made the bid :) nice oneee fella

I now have a defender, midfielder and striker on loan from you lol :eek:

Cool made the bid :) nice oneee fella

I now have a defender' date=' midfielder and striker on loan from you lol :eek:[/quote']

You best finish in the play off spots now!!

Thats alrite I dont need depth so I might as well loan him to someone I like with me in div 1 lol