Sign in to follow this  
Arfon

World Championship 10000 Discussion thread

Re: World Championship 10000 Discussion thread

YES. Promoted after a season of hard work with Sampdoria.

Meh you got lucky :D

I just joined Club America at 9pm and the team was already selected for the final. Had loads of NMF players in the lineup....

Previous Manager did a good job until the end of the season where he lost the plot and only got 1 point out of 6 games.

Gz on the promotion :)

Liverpool are in search of a striker.

Willing to offer Van Der Vaart' date=' Modric, Meireles, Aquilani, Maxi Rodriguez, Joe Cole, Ganso.

Will consider straight swap, 2 of yours for one of mine, or 2 of mine for one of yours depending on the player (s).

Only interested in deals that involve me recieving a striker.

I know this is probably in vain, but as usual, please don't waste everybodys time with **** players or cash offers. I'll consider (and counter if appropriate) any decent offers.[/quote']

Does Dzeko interest you?

What an achievment' date=' promotion with Ajax :D Div 1 here we come ;)[/quote']

GOOD LUCK mate... (I am Valencia) I will try next season :D:D ... I am looking to add more players in my Squad .. As I already secured ::: TREMOULINAS , ALEXIS, and CIANI ..:) GOOD LUCK Too EVREYONE.. in the next Season:)

Really trying to improve Wolfsburg this season. Fabregas and Adebayor rumoured to join the German Giants. Aiming for a better spot than the bottom 10 would be nice.

City rumored to pay big for dzeko , With boss dominic willing to let young such superstar balotelli go the other way

BIG NEWS AT AJAX.

After gaining promotion, and being the worst side in division one as it stands, Ajax are looking to make HUGE changes, so that we can avoid the drop. This means I will be sacrificing some huge talent for higher rated players.

This means all the following players WILL LEAVE:

Pizzarro 90 CF(Natural goal poacher, as the video suggests. T/B'd till the 19th of Feb)

EIf_Irhimm8

Aliyev 90 AM/WING (In real life a great play maker, and last season he scored 14 goals in 25 games)

_HexLoc0iyQ

Vertonghen 89 DEF/DM (Handy to have a player like him on your team, can play in 5 different positions, and he also has huge potential.)

z9v9bb2aXC4

Briand 89 FWD/WING (He has played 23 out of 24 games for Lyon this season, great player to watch)

3SKWI8Ygn_U

Jadson 89 AM (Tbh I dont know much about this player but I do know he has played 16/19 of Shaktars games this season and on SM he is a beast of a goalscorer being my top scorer whilst playing in CM with 13 goals!!!)

_CQxoYHOXMc

Emanuelson 89 LM/LB (Just moved to Milan in real life in the January window, a great player with exceptional talent and a bright future, a player I'm not keen on letting go of but may have to!!!)

eYe8BSJCNYw

Defour 89 CM (Huge talent, definatley going places in the future and one of my favorite players on this team, hard to sell, but again I will have to!)

SZE2UUedbuA

Alderweireld 88 CB/RB (Another great Ajax youngster, defiantly has a hugely bright future, a solid player and could rise in the next changes.)

XeEPth0B4yc

Crisitian 88 CM/DM (Plays for Fenerbahce, thats all I know! :P)

_YDvECHc6H0

The following players are all youths with HUGE potential, and I will not let them go unles I get something special in return....(A higher rated promising youth).

Siem De Jong

Gonalons

Daniel Parejo

M'Beunge

Makino

Ranan

Gassama

Henriksen

Alexe

Bodul

Ojo

Muniz

Jofezoon

Bonaveica

Suk

Bulut

Like what you see? Please get in contact with me to arrange a deal!!!!!!

I am reasonable.

Bellamy is going to bordeaux for 6 mill

Cheers mate, will put the bid in when his loan ends at the end of the season. :)

On the look for a decent RB or CB (Preferably a RB). Can pay up to around 8.5 million.

Gonna keep posting this till I agree a deal :P

BIG NEWS AT AJAX.

After gaining promotion, and being the worst side in division one as it stands, Ajax are looking to make HUGE changes, so that we can avoid the drop. This means I will be sacrificing some huge talent for higher rated players.

This means all the following players WILL LEAVE:

Pizzarro 90 CF(Natural goal poacher, as the video suggests. T/B'd till the 19th of Feb)

EIf_Irhimm8

Aliyev 90 AM/WING (In real life a great play maker, and last season he scored 14 goals in 25 games)

_HexLoc0iyQ

Vertonghen 89 DEF/DM (Handy to have a player like him on your team, can play in 5 different positions, and he also has huge potential.)

z9v9bb2aXC4

Briand 89 FWD/WING (He has played 23 out of 24 games for Lyon this season, great player to watch)

3SKWI8Ygn_U

Jadson 89 AM (Tbh I dont know much about this player but I do know he has played 16/19 of Shaktars games this season and on SM he is a beast of a goalscorer being my top scorer whilst playing in CM with 13 goals!!!)

_CQxoYHOXMc

Emanuelson 89 LM/LB (Just moved to Milan in real life in the January window, a great player with exceptional talent and a bright future, a player I'm not keen on letting go of but may have to!!!)

eYe8BSJCNYw

Defour 89 CM (Huge talent, definatley going places in the future and one of my favorite players on this team, hard to sell, but again I will have to!)

SZE2UUedbuA

Alderweireld 88 CB/RB (Another great Ajax youngster, defiantly has a hugely bright future, a solid player and could rise in the next changes.)

XeEPth0B4yc

Crisitian 88 CM/DM (Plays for Fenerbahce, thats all I know! :P)

_YDvECHc6H0

The following players are all youths with HUGE potential, and I will not let them go unles I get something special in return....(A higher rated promising youth).

Siem De Jong

Gonalons

Daniel Parejo

M'Beunge

Makino

Ranan

Gassama

Henriksen

Alexe

Bodul

Ojo

Muniz

Jofezoon

Bonaveica

Suk

Bulut

Like what you see? Please get in contact with me to arrange a deal!!!!!!

I am reasonable.

Meh you got lucky :D

Previous Manager did a good job until the end of the season where he lost the plot and only got 1 point out of 6 games.

)

I had them a while ago, and I've got the most points per game with them (24 in 9) so I only lost 1 match in charge.

Then I left for Atheltic Club, I think it was a smart move :)

Juan on his way to Cska Moscow' date=' in the Other side, Keisuke Honda go to Arsenal :)

Sorry Tecalee![/quote']

????

You have accepted my offer though...:confused:

No problems if you want him to go to CSKA.

Let me know.:)