World Championship 10000 Discussion thread

• Replies 10.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

WC 10000 Chatroom Division 1 Internazionale - Tecalee Real Madrid - Tombstone Barcelona - Mike H Milan - Manchester United - slbquista Villarreal - A-J Chelsea - Studge Werder Bremen - Fadi7

Re: World Championship 10000 Discussion thread

Re: World Championship 10000 Discussion thread Haha i cannot believe it, we did it. PSG managed to stay up, how did we manage to do that, i will never know. Took the club over whilst on only 15 poin

Had a nice pre-season so far beating the higher rated CSKA, Villarreal and Arsenal, only losing to Palermo, so hopes are high at Villa Park, hope to at least be able to flirt with the play-offs this coming season. Maybe ambitious looking at the squad but we'll see...

Re: Lennon, no CHAMPIONSHIP players will be considered, ok Liverpool? ;)

Ivory Coast

15.gif0-34.gifItaly

Stats wise Italy dominate possession, yet Ivory Coast had nearly double the efforts at goal. Marchisio brace (3 in 2) and Francesco Totti scored the goals.

Nigeria defeat Australia, so if Italy avoid defeat in the final game we will progress as winners of Group D.:D

A bit late I know but I'm finally just figuring out loans and such at Real. :o

Basically, unless it suits me I'll only give out loans if they are accompanied by a PM. Really don't bother requesting players rated 91 and over, anyone who does I'll just ignore all loan requests until the end of the season.

Also, many players are already spoken for by those that have PM'd me already. I'm open to loaning 89/90-rated players, but probably not until the cups have progressed a bit.

Oh, and Anderlect, seeing as you ignored my request not to try and loan players for the playoffs I'll just be ignoring all of your loan requests. too..:rolleyes:

the Anderlecht manager is a goose. I offered him Hleb' date=' andTorbinsky or Caceres and 3 88 rated players on loan for Lukaku.

He declined.

Then offered me CV for Busquets :rolleyes:[/quote']

Don't see why people are still bothering with the Anderlecht manager, I gave up on him a long time ago.

If we were to all work together, ignore any of his bids for our players and not bid for his players then we could basically cut him out of the game world :)

Ivory Coast

15.gif0-34.gifItaly

Stats wise Italy dominate possession' date=' yet Ivory Coast had nearly double the efforts at goal. Marchisio brace (3 in 2) and Francesco Totti scored the goals.

Nigeria defeat Australia, so if Italy avoid defeat in the final game we will progress as winners of Group D.:D

[/left']

**** it, need to pay more attention to my africans

England = LOSERS!!

So true