Sign in to follow this  
Arfon

World Championship 10000 Discussion thread

Re: World Championship 10000 - Anyone interested?

Ive been looking at how frequently WC's are being created and I now know the time WC10000 will be made at. Im after a smaller team so I dont care if you all know when it'll be made.

Each WC is made every 2 houres on an odd number so 15:00 17:00 19:00 etc. Then the WC will be under the reserve section for 2 hours and open 11 minutes after the next odd hour so WC10000 will be made for reserve tomorrow at 17:00 and open for all at 19:11.

Ive been looking at how frequently WC's are being created and I now know the time WC10000 will be made at. Im after a smaller team so I dont care if you all know when it'll be made.

Each WC is made every 2 houres on an odd number so 15:00 17:00 19:00 etc. Then the WC will be under the reserve section for 2 hours and open 11 minutes after the next odd hour so WC10000 will be made for reserve tomorrow at 17:00 and open for all at 19:11.

Good effort Aaron, would have done that myself but looks like you saved me the trouble.

So tomorrow at 19:11 we should all be ready for it, get in any division it doesn't matter, post here when you get a team, once we're happy I'll create another thread for transfers and match reports.

Good luck.

Ah, I'm not reserving, because I too am going for a small-ish team

Going for teams in this order:

Spurs

Villa

Genoa

Levrkusen

Ajax.

Can never be too safe!

I'm keeping my cards close to my chest, don't want anybody deliberately taking my teams

Guest MR. HAMMER

may be up in the morning thay seem to fro teams out ever hower in the nights may be up at 5.

Just been looking at the teams in 9990 to see which have the best players and highest budgets etc. West Ham are in Div 4. :confused:

Liverpool are Div 1 and Spurs Div 3.

SM are too lazy to change it.

Just been looking myself, seems they are on even hors at the moment, and I make it 18.00 when 10000 will be created. If it is, I won't be online as I'll be travelling home. :(

Just been looking myself' date=' seems they are on even hors at the moment, and I make it 18.00 when 10000 will be created. If it is, I won't be online as I'll be travelling home. :([/quote']

No, WC9990 opend just there at 23:10 and WC9991 was made at the same time.

Guest Villa888

I'll join, have a ton of clubs I wouldn't mind taking over, especially Napoli, Wolfsburg, Aston Villa, Spurs, Juventus, Palermo or well, anyone. :P