World Championship 10000 Discussion thread

Arfon

Re: World Championship 10000 Discussion thread

Ive inherited Kaz's SK Rapid Wein' date=' before I left got on with Kaz, and I hope she wouldnt mind it was me that took them up, Im looking forward getting under way, I have a very decent side, and Wont be selling many, maybe the odd one or two, also Pehlivan will be returning to Rapid Wein from Wigan for straight swap with Tonel, pretty pleased, and looking forward to the task of Rapid :)[/quote']

Yeah, Kari build that team very well, and good luck mate :)

We are basement boys here :D

Ive inherited Kaz's SK Rapid Wein' date=' before I left got on with Kaz, and I hope she wouldnt mind it was me that took them up, Im looking forward getting under way, I have a very decent side, and Wont be selling many, maybe the odd one or two, also Pehlivan will be returning to Rapid Wein from Wigan for straight swap with Tonel, pretty pleased, and looking forward to the task of Rapid :)[/quote']

Welcome mate, im PAOK (we have quite simular teams and history so expect some rivalty:p)

Excellent! Glad a decent manager got them, would have hated to see that Donovan Nipple Nose get them.

Nicky boy!!!!!

Look at this fella im on holiday and coming on here to welcome you, awesome to have you on board mate.

Im that awesome German side in division 1.

Didnt realise you had returned Nick, welcome back :)

Cant tell you how pleased i am that someone good has taken over my old team, would've hated it if someone came in and ruined them as i put a lot into that team, well first season anyways i neglected them this season (as i had been doing with all my clubs hence why i quit this and most my others).

They were proper rubbish when i took them at the start, the only team in the entire setup worth less than 100M, and had a transfer budget of less than 2M, but i like to think i took them to a decent enough level where they can compete with the rest of the division.

Good to know their in safe hands and let me know how you get on with them Nick :)

Didnt realise you had returned Nick' date=' welcome back :)

Cant tell you how pleased i am that someone good has taken over my old team, would've hated it if someone came in and ruined them as i put a lot into that team, well first season anyways i neglected them this season (as i had been doing with all my clubs hence why i quit this and most my others).

They were proper rubbish when i took them at the start, the only team in the entire setup worth less than 100M, and had a transfer budget of less than 2M, but i like to think i took them to a decent enough level where they can compete with the rest of the division.

Good to know their in safe hands and let me know how you get on with them Nick :)[/font']

Thanks and will do :), will do them proud and you ha, alot of work put into them, which I shall try and continue and do well with them :), and yeah just returned last weekish :)

Was hoping a good manager would take them but I suppose Nick Justice will have to do :P

Welcome mate and good luck :)

Liverpool spank Chelsea 5-1 away to reach the Semis of the SMFA Cup. First Leg was 4-4. Epic tie. :)

I offloaded Torres to them earlier in the season for Sagna and Vucinic (who scored tonight.), so that's twice I've given them a good shafting. :D

Willing to listen to offers for Hernandez

Im going away for two days and after that i will look at all the offers and see what i think :) Im looking for a young player with potential (Kagawa, Muniain ect + a 89/90 player but i will listen to any offer. Don't miss out on your chance to get Hernandez!

(Also this does not mean im deffinatly selling him)

Also Papiss Cisse is Avalible.

Im definatly wanting to sell him. Im looking for a replacement striker rated 88-90.