Arfon

Re: World Championship 10000 Discussion thread

TSG 1899 Hoffenheim 2 - 1 Galatasaray SK

B.VUKCEVIC 57

R.JADSON 65

Half Time

(0 - 0)

M.ERDING 58

turned over 2nite but luckily results kinda went my way.. still top..

going to be all on here 2 keep at this! :) ..

Lille reward the manager for staying with a 4-1 home win over Psv,2 goals from Bent takes him to 16 for the season.

The division three title is definately up for grabs with 6 teams all in with a shout,tho ill settle for second if it gets me up:D

Barca manage to beat CSKA 2-0 away from home, with Villa the hero scoring the first, then getting red carded and becoming the villian.

With Manchester United only drawing, it's still mathematically possible for us to usurp them at the top of the table, but ladbrokes are offering better odds for Elvis walking on the moon before Christmas.

Manchester United dropped a couple of points against Fiorentina tonight. Was expecting a routine victory so not happy with the result.

We need to win two of our remaining fixtures to secure the title:

Arsenal (A)

Roma (H)

FC Porto (A)

Juventus (H)

Real Madrid (A)

Barcelona (H)

No more talk of the title now until it's been decided as I feel like I'm cursing myself whenever I mention it :o

Manchester United officially withdraw their interest in signing Javier Hernandez from PAOK. Negotiations were reasonable but the counter offer is slightly more than I'm willing to pay right now.

I'm very happy with the balance of our squad at the moment so breaking that is't something that interests me even to sign a player like Hernandez.

BIG Changes @ Inter - Star Names To Leave !!!!!!!!

The transfer policy of Inter has now been broken and the team is up for a transformation.

ALL players are available in exchange for players 24 and under, asides from Pato, Marcelo??? and Hulk.

This incudes:

Julio Cesar 94

Kaka 94

Fabiano 93

Ronaldinho 92

Robinho 93 and so on.............

There are also a vast amount of youth players that I can offer in deals except for Coutinho, Lucas, Rafael, Luiz Danilo (that is all I think)

Please feel free to make bids or send PM's, I have shortlisted a lot of players I am interested in so please use them in exchange where possible. :)

Please contact me in game as I am not on the forums any more I am just here to advertise :)

So im back, just a reminder to everyone i want a youngish player with good talent in return for hernandez.

I currently have these offers:

Carrol + Boudebouz

and Gamiero + Stocker from barca.

The first offer (from Man.U) is my favorite at the moment although the barca bid is close behind and with a slight improvement could nick it unless Man.U can put in Hendersen in somewhere.

I have rejected some approaches from numerous teams mainly because the players offered didnt really have much potential although they were reasonable so thank you. If any of the people that i rejected want to make another bid please feel free to or message me asking what i want.

Also Duffman the only deal i would accept for Hernandez would involve Lukaku but im not a huge fan of him so you would probably have to pay way over the top.

I hope everone is OK that im putting all this in the open but i think its best that everyone knows how they are competing.

Thanks for all the offers everyone, hope to have some more talks soon.;)

Inter - Update On Sales

Diego 91 - Sold

Alex 91 - Sold

Rafael 85 - Sold

Robinho 93 - Sold

Dani Alves 95 - Very close to sale

Marcelo 92 - Maybe leaving

Still loads of high rated players for sale, even Pato may leave for the right bid!!!!

Inter - Update On Sales

Diego 91 - Sold

Alex 91 - Sold

Rafael 85 - Sold

Robinho 93 - Sold

Dani Alves 95 - Very close to sale

Marcelo 92 - Maybe leaving

Still loads of high rated players for sale' date=' even Pato may leave for the right bid!!!![/size']

Do you sell lower rated players with price around 1-4M?? :D

I may feel sorry for him, but I must say i was pleased to get the job offer. :D

Transfer news on Manchester Utd:

IN:

I want a decent young GK, 91+ if possible. i can offer P/E or cash.

A 92+ RB would not go amiss...

OUT: ferdinand, berba, carrick all for P/E of younger players - but I would like at least 1 of the exchangees to be good enough for my XI.

feel free to make bids on all my other players apart from Vidic and Rooney who I do no intend to sell. ;)

Gutted to see Ian leave :(

SM and they're job offers really love me :rolleyes: I even sent a ticket when I was a GM stating that I NEVER get job offers, and they said 'they are offered out randomly' I sent back 'well they dont randomly come to me EVER' they closed the ticket :rolleyes:

Honestly gents how am I suppose to remain in game worlds if I cant achieve anything with that team? Not saying im quitting Hamburg but in all seriousness, how am I suppose to turn them into a super team with SM in recession?

Anyway enough on this, well done slbquista on the job mate, at least you've been in the setup a long time and it didnt go to someone whose been in here ten minutes, but one thing....

Manchester United have made an offer to Hamburger SV for Iker MUNIAIN of £2,000,000 plus Wes BROWN and Correia BEBE

:eek: :eek:

I know its open to a counter, but that is a terrible offer mate, but dont worry I'll counter if I see something.

Ive just seen and read the arguement on the custom in question .

I feel sorry for ian as he was a top man and he really wasted his money as what I think in some circumstances in not getting reliable people involed but Im not talking about everyone in that. I wasnt in the GW so thats all I will say on that matter :P

Im so sorry to see him go from here , but now I might get some of the english talent there now :D